Anyone Else Notice That Other Balding People Are Much Better At Spotting Your male pattern baldness?

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Xg9eZeH

The first picture is how my hair looks on a daily basis, I always get compliments and nobody seems to notice the diffuse thinning. Well, except for my dad, brother, and one friend, (who all happen to be balding/bald). I'm actually glad other balding people noticed and told me because I got on propecia ASAP. Hopefully, the medication will keep more people from ever finding out. Have you guys had similar experiences?

http://imgur.com/a/Xg9eZeH

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Xg9eZeH

The first picture is how my hair looks on a daily basis, I always get compliments and nobody seems to notice the diffuse thinning. Well, except for my dad, brother, and one friend, (who all happen to be balding/bald). I'm actually glad other balding people noticed and told me because I got on propecia ASAP. Hopefully, the medication will keep more people from ever finding out. Have you guys had similar experiences?

http://imgur.com/a/Xg9eZeH

Slobodan dos Santos

My Regimen
Reaction score
My baldar is quite strong and I would put you on a Ludwig II in a heartbeat bruvva

May God Bless Your Diffusely Thinning Scalp!

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with your hairline so I am not sure what there is to spot...

Your top looks more like female pattern baldness than male.[/Q'm diffuse thinning

Well yes, I'm a diffuse thinner so if one looks closely under the right lighting my scalp is visible. I'm definitely balding but my hairline makes it very difficult to realize.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with your hairline so I am not sure what there is to spot...
Well yes, I'm a diffuse thinner so if one looks closely under the right lighting my scalp is visible. I'm definitely balding but my hairline makes it very difficult to realize.

I see the thinning on the top. It is odd because it is coming from the parting of the hair and not at the crown or hairline, which is more akin to female pattern baldness.

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks great man. And this is coming from a norwood spotter lol. Are you actually 17?
Lol, I wish I wasn't 17. I'm really like 17.5 but whatever. Also I appreciate the compliment, I think I caught my hairloss pretty early. I've only been on finasteride for like a week but I'm hoping to at least maintain my current density. Also take nizoral twice a week so I'll see how it goes.