Anyone Else Got The Feeling That Female Bisexuality Will Explode In The Upcoming Years?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently had a conversation about relationships with a girl and she told me that when she's not dating a guy,she's having fun her friends,without commitments or anything...She also told me that this is common for many girls,they do it just for the fun.
That struck me...
Am i missing the social cues?
Is it so widespread and we don't know it or was it a special case?
We're living in an era of appraisal of female beauty...Just have a look at social media.
Will that deguiltify female bisexuality?

That raises the question if homosexuality is a matter of lifestyle choice.
Is it so easy?
From my perspective it isn't...I was never attracted by a male in my life...I find it viscerally disgusting.
Don't girls have the same repulsive reaction?
Is it so easy to just choose it?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently had a conversation about relationships with a girl and she told me that when she's not dating a guy,she's having fun her friends,without commitments or anything...She also told me that this is common for many girls,they do it just for the fun.
That struck me...
Am i missing the social cues?
Is it so widespread and we don't know it or was it a special case?
We're living in an era of appraisal of female beauty...Just have a look at social media.
Will that deguiltify female bisexuality?

That raises the question if homosexuality is a matter of lifestyle choice.
Is it so easy?
From my perspective it isn't...I was never attracted by a male in my life...I find it viscerally disgusting.
Don't girls have the same repulsive reaction?
Is it so easy to just choose it?

Sexual orientation is not a lifestyle choice. It's determined by a combination of genetics and hormonal environment in the womb.

If it increases in the coming years, it will be because of additional chemicals in the water supply, and other such factors.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Another explanation could be one was simply forced to obfuscate their sexual orientation due to societal pressure, so the numbers were muddled. Less so today, more so called ((("freedom of expression")))

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
Better bookmark that estrogen thread and prepare.
Women appear to have more fluid sexuality in general. Theres some academic literature on that if you look. Hardly any shame now for women, up until the point they decide to have a committed relationship with another woman. Even then not too much. I would guess it's both socially and biologically influenced that women are more open.

Diamond, L. M. (2008b). Sexual fluidity: Understanding women’s love and desire. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.

Sexual Fluidity and Related Attitudes and Beliefs Among Young Adults...
by Katz-Wise, Sabra L; Hyde, Janet S

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sexual orientation is not a lifestyle choice. It's determined by a combination of genetics and hormonal environment in the womb.

If it increases in the coming years, it will be because of additional chemicals in the water supply, and other such factors.
That's a very simplistic approach.
Lifestyle and life experiences play an important role.
Why is it that some boys prefer to play with dolls and act womanly?...Don't they adopt a lifestyle?
Why is it that many lesbians adopt the androgynous look?...Isn't that a lifestyle choice?
Why is it that so many people change their sexual orientation or even gender much later in their lives?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think sexual fluidity and same sex experimentation will be more on the rise. Just watch Youtube and you will see this trend.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a very simplistic approach.
Lifestyle and life experiences play an important role.
Why is it that some boys prefer to play with dolls and act womanly?...Don't they adopt a lifestyle?
Why is it that many lesbians adopt the androgynous look?...Isn't that a lifestyle choice?
Why is it that so many people change their sexual orientation or even gender much later in their lives?
A lot of parents will tell you that girls and boys are naturally different. They see it for themselves when they have children. There's some variation but by and large it holds.

And the fact that you're basically describing a 3 year-old boy picking up a truck as a "choice" shows that you're being pedantic and missing the point. It's irrelevant that the 3 year old boy chooses to pick up the truck, the point is that it's in his nature to do so.

Because they were living a lie at a previous time.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because they were living a lie at a previous time.
So people like Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner were living a lie for their whole life and all of a sudden in their sixties were enlightened and decided to come out?...Give me a break...It's a lifestyle choice!

The female gender will become a commodity in the near future.
We're going to see a surge of male to female transitions simply because being a female will grant you more attention and popularity.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think sexual fluidity and same sex experimentation will be more on the rise. Just watch Youtube and you will see this trend.

"Sexual fluidity"

ESiYZCQ.gif

Hipsterism is getting out of control

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
homosexual girls = tee hee! sex in the city! you go girl! damn dude thats hot! i kissed a girl by katy perry

homosexual guys = get the f*** outta here f*****! you disgusting freak! ill f*****g kill you! *literally gets killed*

just f*****g LOL at how much gay men are hated vs how fetishized and borderline encouraged lesbians are

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
homosexual girls = tee hee! sex in the city! you go girl! damn dude thats hot! i kissed a girl by katy perry

homosexual guys = get the f*** outta here f*****! you disgusting freak! ill f*****g kill you! *literally gets killed*

just f*****g LOL at how much gay men are hated vs how fetishized and borderline encouraged lesbians are

Legit laughed.

Admittedly I don't really feel like watching two guys put their tongues down each other's throats. Two girls though? Yeah that's fine.

Girl I'm seeing told me she once at a club went to the bathroom stalls with her friend to get it on a bit. Would never happen with guy friends. Girl on girl promiscuity is truly shamefree.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Legit laughed.

Admittedly I don't really feel like watching two guys put their tongues down each other's throats. Two girls though? Yeah that's fine.

Girl I'm seeing told me she once at a club went to the bathroom stalls with her friend to get it on a bit. Would never happen with guy friends. Girl on girl promiscuity is truly shamefree.
yea its just fucked how much the primal reaction to both differs, i mean i agree too . it feels so wrong seeing men with each other

basically ALL of homosexual hate is aimed at gay men. its crazy

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is nothing new the Greeks & Romans were f*cking everything that walked 3000 years ago and is still common in some regions of the world.

I think the Greeks as far as i remember didn't have terms for homosexuality. The drew the line with terms like "animated" which was ok non animated not ok.