Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea but i'm out right now so as a result i'm too f*****g lazy to even walk out the door haha.

you have to understand i'm not doing it in the stereotypical "hurr durr i'm a stoned fucktard sitting on the couch HUURRRRRR". the problem with the stereotype is its centered on the way those with low IQ use it.

here's how those with high IQ enjoy weed: https://azarius.net/news/306/Carl_Sagans_essay_on_cannabis/

its an amazingly satisfying hallucinogen, IF you are intelligent enough to experience it.

i take a few hits to modify my worldview and thought process to be more objective and open minded.

You are wrong to think that daily weed use will not likely have some negative effects. Please keep an open mind to it and research it further. It affects people differently but once I had the same mindset of you, but quitting daily weed (now once a week)/was essential for me to get my life together.

South park said it best, weed makes you happy to do nothing, I could smoke and watch TV/internet all day and feel good. Without weed I can't do this without wanting to do something productive.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That holds true if you have potential to get better, otherwise not trying is the best course of action, since miserable failure is inevitable if you're below average and above Norwood 3. You can't regret what you couldn't have had. I never stood a chance, for example, so my only regret is being born with the wrong genes and looking like a walking corpse. I never had a choice or a chance to improve, therefore I don't have anything to regret or feel sorry for.

But you can't know for sure what your potential is.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I can, based on my experiences and by confronting the painful, important failures with the few, useless victories. My dreams and ambitions were crushed before I could even think to try because of things outside my control. That's life for most of people. My talents are meaningless because of my ugliness and baldness and because of the lack of positive experiences directly linked to decent looks. If people didn't put me through what they put me through because of my appearance, I'd see things differently.

You can't be a winner if you have the appearance of a loser.
Cope/wait for reverse aging / singularity advancements like most incels on lookism.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you at alot, its not that you cant attract women if ur bald OR have a full head of hair, but ugly. If ur one of these two and want to attract girls who you WANT, and are not ugly/fat/not your type, you need to be a respected dude through job, sports etc. You can have only an amazing personality and attract girls, but this is something you wont achieve by working on yourself, you need it through genetics and upbringing.

Anyway, having a job where you are a good leader of both men and women, will make women wanting you. Because women are attracted to a leader, this goes deeper but you get the point. Looks is not gone once a guy turns 35, lol, this is so bullshit.. About ur friend, there is no such thing that if ur good looking, ur girl will never leave you... You still have to be a provider, and there is no problem for a good looking girl finding a good looking finding a wealthy and good looking man. Good looking helps u get in touch with women, and keep them for a while, but in the long run, u need to have more to create a healthy relationship.

There is bald and ugly men who have fucked more girls than good looking guys, and the bald man can be way happier that a fullhead, no doubt. This isnt all black and white.

You should wait till 35 before dismissing this.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone posted something on here a while back (perhaps it was the OP) that said something like that they can't remember the last time they felt completely carefree, relaxed, and living in the moment due to the anxiety of hair loss. I was thinking the other day the same thing - it's always on my mind. I'm a hat prisoner most days, and when I do fix my hair up (a 2.5-3 hour process using tons of concealer) I am always worried that people will notice the concealer or a strong wind will come and ruin the delicate illusion. I'm never fully at ease. THAT is something I wish would go away, and it is imo the ONLY argument for "just shave it bro" - one's own peace of mind.

I just don't know if the anxiety/self-consciousness I'd feel if I shaved my head (knowing that I didn't look nearly as good as I could) would outweigh the anxiety I have with the way I do things now.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
FAhuxSW.jpg

Libertarianism is the way forward.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And to the op, you really need to
You should wait till 35 before dismissing this.
Even tho some people looses their looks doesnt mean it's for Everyone at 35... if u live like sh*t like most people, yes, u will get ugly Early. You dont seem like a very open minded person

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the best thing is to ltr and marry with christian woman make alot of strong offsprings and wait for age reversal + new technologies. f*** modern sl*ts I don't need them.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even tho some people looses their looks doesnt mean it's for Everyone at 35... if u live like sh*t like most people, yes, u will get ugly Early. You dont seem like a very open minded person

I'm about to turn 39 and when I wear my hat I still get blatantly checked out and giggled at by 18-22 year olds. The hat comes off and while I'm still very good looking for my age and my face looks exactly the same, those same girls won't even look at me in that way. It's generally only girls above 26 who look at me like that, and usually 28+. Which is fine, because I'm almost 39. But the difference in treatment/perception is stark. Hair makes a HUGE difference. It sucks to know that you can look so much better than the person you are today but you're powerless to change things.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm about to turn 39 and when I wear my hat I still get blatantly checked out and giggled at by 18-22 year olds. The hat comes off and while I'm still very good looking for my age and my face looks exactly the same, those same girls won't even look at me in that way. It's generally only girls above 26 who look at me like that, and usually 28+. Which is fine, because I'm almost 39. But the difference in treatment/perception is stark. Hair makes a HUGE difference. It sucks to know that you can look so much better than the person you are today but you're powerless to change things.
f*** that sucks *** because i'm obsessed with young girls lol. i felt young and looked young before hair loss as well.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Incorrect. Suffering is and will always be a part of life, and for all living things. It is an inextricable part of being alive. Happiness is a state of mind, not an emotion. Succumbing to your desires, like sex, power, and love are a medication that treat the symptoms of your depression, not the disease that is eating you alive. And like anesthesia they numb you to the pain that grows ever larger. Happiness can only be achieved through introspection and processing the true underlying cause of your external distress, often rooted in loneliness, an unsatisfying relationship with family, or traumatic childhood experience.

True happiness can only be achieved when you take full license over your own body and mind, and not allow the values you've unconsciously surrendered to to control your direction in life. To not allow the culture and values of others to take precedence over your own. To enjoy life and to make its own meaning, and to reject all external notions of conformity to the established thought. Happiness is freedom.

copetalk.com

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
its ALWAYS there.

I understand your pain. I look fairly decent with a shaved head and it's still upsetting. It just doesn't go away, it's always there. Time just keeps passing by and it's still there. I think it's fair enough to say without exaggerating that those like ourselves really got traumatized by hair loss. It was a HUGE part of our identity without ever fully realizing before. It not only happened to us but when we were still in high school, and it's just been so crippling ever since. Because it's ALWAYS there. And since a young age.

If there's any major question I have about life itself is why do some have it so hard while some get it way too easy? I personally still believe and have for a while on why things like this happen, is, well, just because. There's no elaborate answer, and there's no science to it. A good or bad life just happens to some, without any possible explanation. Any possible changes of what could have happened in the past since the beginning of time and it will still occur suddenly. Unsolvable problems happen by chance, randomly.

Perhaps we need to learn how not to be so hard on ourselves, it's not our fault. Excessive social isolation takes a negative toll on mental health after all. We're so low on energy because 'blasting off' in life was always just out of our reach when growing up, but it never happened. It's like as if the biggest party ever was thrown, where a bunch of people got to come but you didn't get invited. I know those feelings.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Bad argument. If i had done the same things when i was a fullhead i would have been even better
IF you had done. That's a massive if.
Maybe the fullhead you would have been a yelling-at-mom thinks-he-is-black crackhead douchbag who would be dead by now, having been shot by a gangster for pissing him off.

Your life shapes you.

Don't live in the what if.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Damn, dat body.

I was at the grocery store today. A tall white woman in good shape was shopping. Went immediately into inferiority self-hate mode.

Later in the gym, was lifting weights. At some mirror angle, I saw the back of my head. Seeing a NW7 wreath is the back is unpleasant enough. It was made exponentially worse by patches of complete hairloss in the midst of the NW7 wreath caused by the autoimmune attack a few years back (I've written about it here).