Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IF you had done. That's a massive if.
Maybe the fullhead you would have been a yelling-at-mom thinks-he-is-black crackhead douchbag who would be dead by now, having been shot by a gangster for pissing him off.

Your life shapes you.

Don't live in the what if.
what? haven't i already said many times i was much more motivated when i was a nw1? everyone's like that.

idk what you mean by the full head yelling at mom stuff though. more insulting. here's another dislike.

i still like you but f*** you are really being an *** in this thread

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
what? haven't i already said many times i was much more motivated when i was a nw1? everyone's like that.

idk what you mean by the full head yelling at mom stuff though. more insulting. here's another dislike.

i still like you but f*** you are really being an *** in this thread

You said what the 16year old fullhead Exodus was like. I'm talking about the hypothetical 24 year old fullhead Exodus that you brought up earlier. Since we're talking hypotheticals, I've made him into a total douche.

Ever see the south park episode about the hotness ranking list?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said what the 16year old fullhead Exodus was like. I'm talking about the hypothetical 24 year old fullhead Exodus that you brought up earlier. Since we're talking hypotheticals, I've made him into a total douche.

Ever see the south park episode about the hotness ranking list?
i've only said a few things about what i was like as a full head 16-year-old. i was a hell of a lot more motivated and bluepilled. I also was ashamed that the only reason i wasn't getting girls was that i was too scared. you're just subtly insulting me by assuming things

i've never seen south park either.

also just lol i've been a hell of a lot more of a douche while bald because i feel so goddamn inferior.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy and his billions laugh at this
Steve_Ballmer_at_CES_2010_cropped.jpg

Sure, keep quoting as examples those 1/10000000 who can actually make it, due to sheer talent or luck or both. It's like talking about statham and bruce willis, same kind of argument.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The autist that wrote that is coping with his ugliness by thinking he has a major purpose when he is just a spastic posting on stromfront.org while wishing he was a carefree malemodel getting to f*** the top tier genetically blessed young girls.

malemodelsmc.jpg

This is how being happy looks like. Everyone else is coping.

bMBRwLI.jpg

These two pics sum up the only things that matter in this useless reality to make life full.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I think this thread is getting too darker.
Need to stop this thread.
Might be depressive to some.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like this thread, makes me think of how much better our lives will be when we get our hair back. If not, the only thing that helps, is to think of how no one will remember us in a 100 years, and its the same with uglys, models, rich people, poor people, fatties etc. You will be forgotten at some point.

Edit: Just imagine if Hitler would have hated all the bald/balding people, for me, as an European, I would probably walk around with a fullhead now, assuming I would be another person, damn it..

Last edited:

Scrappy

Reaction score
Yeah, but part of that was getting a transplant and starting medication. Should have just gone bald.