Anyone Else Feel Like They Will Never Be Happy Again?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The (bald) father of my girlfriend made a remark: "Hey you have like inverted hair styles!"

My father is convinced I didn't get the gene from him, but from my maternal grandfather's father.

He was indeed a cueball by his early 20's. I was doomed from all sides.

If I end up having a son, it will be interesting.

Your son will be fine, he'll have access to better treatments.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The (bald) father of my girlfriend made a remark: "Hey you have like inverted hair styles!"

My father is convinced I didn't get the gene from him, but from my maternal grandfather's father.

He was indeed a cueball by his early 20's. I was doomed from all sides.

If I end up having a son, it will be interesting.

balding from parental side, balding from maternal side... ur child will be lucky if not getting gene

:eek:

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything's possible though his odds will be extremely low.

Genetics can be so random. In the two generations above me, you will not find one person who has blue eyes.

So where did my blue eyes come from? Maternal grandmother's father.

You can find many examples that show how much of a lottery this is:

451832-gerard-jugnot-et-son-fils-arthur-637x0-2.jpg

Guy above is still a fullhead at the age of 36 while his father was bald by his early 20's.

Father: Fernand Sardou

17+Fernand+SARDOU.jpg

And son: Michel Sardou, will probably remain a fullhead until his death now, even with a NW7 father:

Michel-Sardou-a-Tours-en-novembre-2017_reference.jpg

My father also knows many examples in real life, where you have three brothers in their 50's, one NW7, another NW1.

This sh*t can be so random.

I'm sure @swingline747 is waiting for his brother to show signs of balding, which may never happen.

Anyway, let's hope to only daughters, at least there's no female balding in both our families.

chances are less than 50% u know

esp ur gene is EXTREMELY active

both you and ur father were almost cueballs till 20

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a family like this and all 4 sons became cues in their 20s. Premature baldness has strong genes. Also we don't see a true representation of balding these days, less people look visibly bald. This is because most people treat their hair these days and we know the majority can get a fullish head except the ultra aggressive baldites which are rare. Based on my real life observations, hair transplant and finasteride popularity and UK survey - treating hair has never been popular. We all know why.

What fraction of people consistently treat their hair?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
More and more men on my Facebook are showing signs of hair loss.

Two have deactivated their accounts.

And two have stopped posting pictures since they started thinning.

Strange pattern, why would they do that? :p

The guys who reached the bald stage on the other hand, no shame, they're showing their domes on their pictures.

Acceptance as @Afro_Vacancy pointed out.

Do you believe that you sound seriously different than you did one or two years ago? I think you do. You come off as relatively more blue-pilled, either that or I'm more red-pilled and thus your own posts seem more vanilla to me now.

You're now saying that baldness is not the end of the world, but you have argued before that it's the worst thing, that it's worse than cancer, because it's losing something that you used to have. You've argued with great energy that nobody has suffered more than you, that's not what you sound like now.

My honest best guess is that your current romantic relationship is healthier and thus you end up sounding more agreeable. You might also have more confidence due to separate successes in your personal life such as weightlifting and your job.

K

karankaran

I started balding at 23 and my brother is 32-33 (i do not know exactly how old he is) but he shows no signs of any hair loss. You can literally light a match by rubbing it against his hairline.

Although, everyone has their insecurities - his skin tone is quiet dark and he has always been conscious about that. But I do not see skin color as a big deal.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what would be worse having a balding son or having a daughter that is really sluty, at least she would be happy I guess.....

Depends what you mean by really slutty, and if the son has the height and frame necessary to not be undermined by baldness.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
More and more men on my Facebook are showing signs of hair loss.
Two have deactivated their accounts.
And two have stopped posting pictures since they started thinning.

I find this incredibly fascinating. My Facebook is full of guys like that and I actually count myself among them. We do pathetic sh*t like that even though it's obvious as hell to everyone sharing our fate.

From fictional characters, headgear, default pics and stylized doodles to strategically cropped and outdated photos - you can easily tell who's balding just by looking at their tryhard facebook profile pic.

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends what you mean by really slutty, and if the son has the height and frame necessary to not be undermined by baldness.
Even just a lot of regular girls here in the UK, the pictures are very suggestive from the age of 14 and that's being polite with some of them, I ain't got no problem with that right now but as a father I may be a tad uncomfortable with it

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I mean if my daughter was to start uploading these at 14/15 and then when she's 18 she tells me she's going for a girls holiday in Ibiza... I don't know man...

Just don't be the typical pushover parent. I'd raise my daughter to be a man :p

Nah if i had kids my top priority would be intelligence and health. She's going to suck a few dicks in her life, that's inevitable, just have to deal with it.

I just don't want a dumb c*** of a kid.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have anxiety guys anyway heres a picture of my ***

EhyzAXM.jpg
Nice ***, ugly face. The fact that she has any followers at all shows how desperate men are.