Anyone else considering totally checking out of society?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
YAWN they will not be very desirable at that age AND its prolly not much more likely

AKA NOT WORTH IT

This may be joking but I thought he meant women around mid-20's or even earlier, the weed smoking rebellious guy stops being attractive to women as they start going into the world of an actual career, and imagining getting a mortgage with a guy some day, for most girls these thoughts probably start happening around age 23-25.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kind of related to this topic since the thread had similar themes but does anyone know why the "Be honest" thread started a couple of days ago by Exodus got deleted? Had the topic been discussed too much or too recently before (e.g. this same thread)? Was the content too much off-topic? Did it violate a forum policy?

Lol a couple of people PM'd me about that too thinking it was me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lol a couple of people PM'd me about that too thinking it was me.

I am not in favor of this thread deleting feature --- the posters spend time typing up responses, and then the OP decides to erase it all. Almost every forum disallows this. Typically, a thread can be deleted only if there have been no responses.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not in favor of this thread deleting feature --- the posters spend time typing up responses, and then the OP decides to erase it all. Almost every forum disallows this. Typically, a thread can be deleted only if there have been no responses.

I find it to be a a strange feature as well and a bit irksome. I don't post much but that's the second time I witness it, making me wonder how much it happens; it's a shame as it might stifle conversation.

In any case, thanks for the explanation. Moving on.