Anyone dream about loosing even more hair?

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was almost completely bald. I've receded a lot and have had a lot of help from Propecia and Rogaine to maintain where I'm at, but I know that it's only temporary. For the past year I've hardly thought about losing hair because it's been pretty much at the same level. This dream kinda depressed me and has put me back in a semi-depressed mode because I know that it'll only last for a little while before my body becomes immune to the Propecia and minoxidil. Has anyone else had dreams like this?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Sometimes I dream my teeth are falling out (really).

Last night I dreamt I was eating a huge sized marshmellow - and when I woke up my pillow was gone (not really).

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every night unfortuantely as mines reality...losing so fast and can't seem to stop it despite all the treatments..finally may have to buzz it this week as it looks awful. I have to just learn to accept it and get on with life looking crap.

Hopefully you will never get to be the same and maintain until HM is out which should not be so far away now...

antonio666

Reaction score
every step of my hairloss as been like a dream,because you can not beleive what is happening in front of your very eyes

s.a.f

Reaction score
Funny I usualy dream of myself younger with all my hair back.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Your dream is basically telling you something or someone very precious to you is going to be lost or removed from your life. I have dreams of being a nice doctor to my patients but I know that is definitey what I call a nightmare.

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
This happens to me a lot. Just last night in fact. The first time it happened, I woke up in the middle of REM sleep, thanks to my alarm clock and for like fifteen minutes I seriously thought that I had lost as much hair as I saw in my dream, until I looked into a mirror. Scary stuff.

Feyd

Reaction score
I have this dream regularly. Also, I sometimes dream that my tattoos have washed off and my iguana has starved to death.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I once dreamt that my hair was falling out in chuncks, going grey and getting old! It was as if my life flashed passed me and every minute I looked a year older!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
Every night unfortuantely as mines reality...losing so fast and can't seem to stop it despite all the treatments..finally may have to buzz it this week as it looks awful. I have to just learn to accept it and get on with life looking crap.

Hopefully you will never get to be the same and maintain until HM is out which should not be so far away now...

sry to burst your bubbles, but HM wont be available for public in the next 10 yrs.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Primex said:
Last night I dreamt that I was almost completely bald. I've receded a lot and have had a lot of help from Propecia and Rogaine to maintain where I'm at, but I know that it's only temporary. For the past year I've hardly thought about losing hair because it's been pretty much at the same level. This dream kinda depressed me and has put me back in a semi-depressed mode because I know that it'll only last for a little while before my body becomes immune to the Propecia and minoxidil. Has anyone else had dreams like this?

it's just your mind's way of helping you accept the inevitable.....which from the sounds of it, you already realise is inevitable.

you are coming to terms with your hairloss and that is a mature approach and frankly the only healthy approach....just look at the roads some of the guys on here are travelling....you wouldnt want to go there, would you?!!

i'm as bald as a plucked chicken but unfortunately can't lay eggs.