Anyone Currently Using Cb-03-01 Plz Help

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to set up a group buy for CB-03-01 but I want to make sure it works first. I am planning on ordering a gram from Kaneshops and testing it on my head. I would like to hear from anyone who is currently using this and can confirm that it is working.

What vehicle do you use?
How long did it take you to notice it is working?

I am worried that we do not know the proper vehicle. After emailing with kaneshops it seems they are unsure of the proper vehicle.

If someone can help I will set up a group buy

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
I am trying to set up a group buy for CB-03-01 but I want to make sure it works first. I am planning on ordering a gram from Kaneshops and testing it on my head. I would like to hear from anyone who is currently using this and can confirm that it is working.

What vehicle do you use?
How long did it take you to notice it is working?

I am worried that we do not know the proper vehicle. After emailing with kaneshops it seems they are unsure of the proper vehicle.

If someone can help I will set up a group buy

I wouldn’t mind trying, but not from Kane. I think Gang sells it.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind trying, but not from Kane. I think Gang sells it.

Who is gang? I would be happy to check out another lab to get the best quality product and service.

That being said Breezula trial results have shown that it works twice as good as propecia without side effects. I feel for many that would be a huge deal.

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello again, this is Hannie from Lyphar. Here’s our quotation for 1-25g CB-03-01
powder for your reference:

1g 98% CB-03-01 powder------USD68
10g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD52/g, 10g is USD520
25g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD46/g, 25g is USD1150
Shipping cost for 1-200g----USD50 via EMS by door to door service.

its more legit some one here did the lab test , im intrested in a groupe buy but im not from europe

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello again, this is Hannie from Lyphar. Here’s our quotation for 1-25g CB-03-01
powder for your reference:

1g 98% CB-03-01 powder------USD68
10g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD52/g, 10g is USD520
25g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD46/g, 25g is USD1150
Shipping cost for 1-200g----USD50 via EMS by door to door service.

its more legit some one here did the lab test , im intrested in a groupe buy but im not from europe

This is way lower than the price kane is asking. Im still going to order a gram from Kane because I think shipping will be faster. I want to know it will work before doing a groupbuy. Who used lyphar because I have heard to be careful with labs from china?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is way lower than the price kane is asking. Im still going to order a gram from Kane because I think shipping will be faster. I want to know it will work before doing a groupbuy. Who used lyphar because I have heard to be careful with labs from china?
how can you know if it is going to work with 1 gram ? the official study's lowest dose was at 2.5 % twice a day , and assuming they applied 1ml which i believe is the minimum dose that you can cover a good part of your scalp , will make your 1 gram last for 20 days . The highest dosage which was the most effective (7.5 % bid ) will only last you 6-7 days . And i dont believe that you can notice any results before at least 3 months of using an antiandrogen. yea i know el duterino or whoever else uses way less cb than the studies , but 1-2 peoples' testimonies cant be compared with an actual study and data on hair count

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how can you know if it is going to work with 1 gram ? the official study's lowest dose was at 2.5 % twice a day , and assuming they applied 1ml which i believe is the minimum dose that you can cover a good part of your scalp , will make your 1 gram last for 20 days . The highest dosage which was the most effective (7.5 % bid ) will only last you 6-7 days . And i dont believe that you can notice any results before at least 3 months of using an antiandrogen. yea i know el duterino or whoever else uses way less cb than the studies , but 1-2 peoples' testimonies cant be compared with an actual study and data on hair count

Already ordered my g. Im planning on using around 30mg a day. I have pretty bad itching and soreness in my hair (along with rapid recession) so I should be able to tell within a few weeks. When i took finasteride shedding went away within weeks but I got sides from finasteride and itching came back after a couple Weeks after stopping

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already ordered my g. Im planning on using around 30mg a day. I have pretty bad itching and soreness in my hair (along with rapid recession) so I should be able to tell within a few weeks. When i took finasteride shedding went away within weeks but I got sides from finasteride and itching came back after a couple Weeks after stopping
IMO itching is not a reliable indicator especially when trying topicals , since the vehicle itself might cause some irritation and itching . But who knows it might work

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly mate i think you're going to be disappointed unless you can do what they did at 7.5% twice a day. Even if you used just 1ml per application thats 150mg a day. Also a lot of their success was down to their vehicle - which we dont know. Their initial trails used PG:Eth: trasncutol. I used 100mg a day of CB in that vehicle for about 6 months and did nothing for regrowth.

el_duterino

Reaction score
hair length and scalp porosity play a huge role in deciding the amount

keep your hair very short, and use minoxidil and Neogenic both have ethanol and will help increase scalp porosity over time ..this in addition to helping getting better hair growth thus reducing the CB needed to start with

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ollie did you maintain though. We're there any sides? Where did you get it?

I would say i maintained but at the time my hair loss was relatively slow so its difficult to give true judgement. Im not very prone to sides. I never got sides on CB or RU. I got my CB from Wuhan. I would say if you want to properly run it you'd have to 1) use a vehicle thats actually good.. and as it stands we dont know the new effective vehicle. I would say if you want to do it use liposomes. 2) use the % they ran in the trial twice a day for similar results.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we di a group buy will anyone be testing it? Please do t respond telling me to do it, I'm an idiot when it comes to organizing sheet.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In lieu of applying CB in the Stemoxydine vehicle, I would like to make a topical cream. I found a cream which is an emulsion containing the following:

• Cetylstearyl alcohol, emulsifying (Type A) 105 mg excipient
  • Decyl oleate 50 mg excipient
  • Ethanol 90% (V / V) 18 mg excipient
  • glycerol 25 mg of excipient
  • Water, cleaned 800 mg of excipient
  • Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate 1.4 mg of excipient
  • Propyl 4-hydroxybenzoate 0.6 mg excipient
Anyone have thoughts on whether or not this is a good vehicle?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
In lieu of applying CB in the Stemoxydine vehicle, I would like to make a topical cream. I found a cream which is an emulsion containing the following:

• Cetylstearyl alcohol, emulsifying (Type A) 105 mg excipient
  • Decyl oleate 50 mg excipient
  • Ethanol 90% (V / V) 18 mg excipient
  • glycerol 25 mg of excipient
  • Water, cleaned 800 mg of excipient
  • Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate 1.4 mg of excipient
  • Propyl 4-hydroxybenzoate 0.6 mg excipient
Anyone have thoughts on whether or not this is a good vehicle?
Bet bet is to find out what vehicle they are using in the trial.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why decide to not use cb? The thought of using a reported effective side free treatment seems interesting to me.

Yes I thought the same thing. I'm just very sensitive to anti-androgens and 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors.

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you tell us more about it ;dosage , cb source and what side did you experience.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought it from Wuhan. I used 2.5% twice per day and 5% once per day. I'm tired and I noticed my libido has decreased.