anyone able to get good results while having dandruff?

dw99

Reaction score
so yeah, the title pretty much says it all. i have moderate dandruff and have been on finasteride for six months and just added minoxidil about a week ago, and i have yet to see any positive results. does my dandruff prevent me from seeing results, or does it hinder good results, or does it not make a difference? any input here would really help me out.

i just want to find out if i need to make curing the dandruff my number one priority before i should expect any results on treatments.

thanks!
derek

dw99

Reaction score
yep, have tried both... nizoral seemed to work for a while but has now stopped doing anything. and have tried t sal a few times to no avail. i don't know what else to do!

SE-freak

Reaction score
Try using them together 3x week.

T/Sal on for 3 mins rinse, nizoral on for 10 mins rinse.

You might not see improvement for the first two weeks.

arya

Established Member
Reaction score
I am using Nizoral, Psoriansin (equivalent to T/Sat), and T/Gel extra strength with no result. Every time I scratch my scalp, I can see lots dead skin in my finger nail. I am sick and tired of this condition. Is there any reason why there are so much dead skin in my scalp?

SE-freak said:
Try using them together 3x week.

T/Sal on for 3 mins rinse, nizoral on for 10 mins rinse.

You might not see improvement for the first two weeks.

I never took that approach, sounds interesting though, I will try this, lets see if anything good comes out of it.

SE-freak

Reaction score
yes,try it. If you have long hair then you might need to condition after nizoral.

and DON'T SCRATCH YOUR SCALP.