Anybody here feel like youre running out of time to find a wife?

BaldingintrovertVirgin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iam 28 years old with severe diffuse thinning. Ive tried finasteride,but stopped because it gave me PFS. Ive also tried min and stopped because it gave me dry eyes,vision problems , and rapid heartbeat. Enough is enough i dont wanna mess anymore with anti androgen. The only way to cope with this crap is just to deal with it and make this condition as your new normal.

Listen, i dont give a sh*t anymore about my hair but how the hell can i find a wife if my hair look like crap? Please give me suggestion. I wish i was born in India because i heard they still practicing arrange marriage.Iam an introvert and i dont know how to be a confidence if my hair look like crap. My hair was my life, my hair was everything and now God decided to take it from me...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Iam 28 years old with severe diffuse thinning. Ive tried finasteride,but stopped because it gave me PFS. Ive also tried min and stopped because it gave me dry eyes,vision problems , and rapid heartbeat. Enough is enough i dont wanna mess anymore with anti androgen. The only way to cope with this crap is just to deal with it and make this condition as your new normal.

Listen, i dont give a sh*t anymore about my hair but how the hell can i find a wife if my hair look like crap? Please give me suggestion. I wish i was born in India because i heard they still practicing arrange marriage.Iam an introvert and i dont know how to be a confidence if my hair look like crap. My hair was my life, my hair was everything and now God decided to take it from me...
Couldn't agree more. I relate alot. I dont have severe diffuse loss but its slowly going. Also tried pills like finasteride and dutasteride and got PFS from saw palmetto years ago. Try topical RU with oral minoxidil thats what I use now. Im also an introvert and single at 36.

thatslin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. I relate alot. I dont have severe diffuse loss but its slowly going. Also tried pills like finasteride and dutasteride and got PFS from saw palmetto years ago. Try topical RU with oral minoxidil thats what I use now. Im also an introvert and single at 36.
Bro what is your dosage of oral min and do you get any sides from it? I get severe water retension all over my body and am bloated af even with 2-3 mg oral min ED.
BTW you don't seem like an introvert on here though lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro what is your dosage of oral min and do you get any sides from it? I get severe water retension all over my body and am bloated af even with 2-3 mg oral min ED.
BTW you don't seem like an introvert on here though lol
I use the liquid in capsules. So hard to say but about 2mg once a day.