Anybody Ever Try Using Fluridil (eucapil)?

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Final update:

I ended up running Fluridil 1 ampuole/day for about six months (January to July). I stopped partly because I wasn't seeing any noticeable results, but mostly because Covid-19 made shipping from Germany very expensive. I would have liked to go for a full year, but my experiment is already corrupted with other treatments so any results would not be very useful anyways.

Ultimately I can't say whether or not Fluridil is effective at slowing hair loss. Perhaps I didn't use it long enough. Or perhaps it did help a little bit and I just didn't notice it.

What I can say is:

1) Fluridil is easy to use. The glass ampuoles are weird but actually quite convenient once you get used to them. Because of the high alcohol content, the solution spreads evenly across the scalp, dries quickly, and does not make hair greasy. Some people online say Fluridil is pain to apply but I disagree with them. Just apply the solution exactly as the instructions say to.

2) Fluridil did not give me any side effects whatsoever. I got significant sexual side effects from Finasteride that prevent me from using it.

3) Fluridil is expensive. About $300 for a 6-month supply.

Ultimately I think Fluridil is only worth your time to try if you have a lot of money to burn and want to add a safe topical to your routine. If Breezula gets released and produces any results at all, Fluridil will almost certainly become a forgotten product (even more than it already is).

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Final update:

I ended up running Fluridil 1 ampuole/day for about six months (January to July). I stopped partly because I wasn't seeing any noticeable results, but mostly because Covid-19 made shipping from Germany very expensive. I would have liked to go for a full year, but my experiment is already corrupted with other treatments so any results would not be very useful anyways.s).
Fluridil cannot have side effects. It gets destroyed the second it touches water.
Did you do it right though? After you wash your hair you have to wait a considerable amount of time before you apply it. If your hair or skin is wet to ANY degree the molecule will be destroyed. Thats why fluridil is stored in ampoules. Even the moisture in the air can destroy the compound if enough time passes

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil cannot have side effects. It gets destroyed the second it touches water.
Did you do it right though? After you wash your hair you have to wait a considerable amount of time before you apply it. If your hair or skin is wet to ANY degree the molecule will be destroyed. Thats why fluridil is stored in ampoules. Even the moisture in the air can destroy the compound if enough time passes

Yes I did it right. I always applied at night, never with other topicals, and showered in the morning.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Final update:

I ended up running Fluridil 1 ampuole/day for about six months (January to July). I stopped partly because I wasn't seeing any noticeable results, but mostly because Covid-19 made shipping from Germany very expensive. I would have liked to go for a full year, but my experiment is already corrupted with other treatments so any results would not be very useful anyways.

Ultimately I can't say whether or not Fluridil is effective at slowing hair loss. Perhaps I didn't use it long enough. Or perhaps it did help a little bit and I just didn't notice it.

What I can say is:

1) Fluridil is easy to use. The glass ampuoles are weird but actually quite convenient once you get used to them. Because of the high alcohol content, the solution spreads evenly across the scalp, dries quickly, and does not make hair greasy. Some people online say Fluridil is pain to apply but I disagree with them. Just apply the solution exactly as the instructions say to.

2) Fluridil did not give me any side effects whatsoever. I got significant sexual side effects from Finasteride that prevent me from using it.
Thanks, dude for the research. My only critique is switching routines so close to beginning but eh, gotta live. Another cut-rate version of dutasteride crashes and burns. Sides are probably related to effectiveness so this is swimming upstream.
3) Fluridil is expensive. About $300 for a 6-month supply.

Ultimately I think Fluridil is only worth your time to try if you have a lot of money to burn and want to add a safe topical to your routine. If Breezula gets released and produces any results at all, Fluridil will almost certainly become a forgotten product (even more than it already is).

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for trying dude. Nothing like being an innovator and getting critiqued for "doing it wrong". Treatments that clearly work aren't affected by small differences in application in terms of type or quantity. You were using it for months. This is like the Rogaine folks who think they are shedding because they went swimming one day right after putting minoxidil on and "ruined" their results.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eucapil is good, but not strong enough.
I use it with 5% spironolactone cream & derma rolling. Also like lecithin. See some regrowth.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eucapil is good, but not strong enough.
I use it with 5% spironolactone cream & derma rolling. Also like lecithin. See some regrowth.
Any concern about derma rolling increasing spironolactone absorption?

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eucapil I’ve tried about 3 or 4 orders of it.. For me, I’m dropping it not enough results. For gyno.. not really. But let me add.. if guys are getting gyno it’s basically fat accumulation in breast area. Kybella or derivatives can now be gotten for ridiculously low prices. If you go to a doctor they want $2,500 for a set 5 vials.
I just got a set of a knockoff of 5 vials for $50..Not telling anybody to do anything, but gyno shouldn’t be the bugaboo it’s made out to be…

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eucapil I’ve tried about 3 or 4 orders of it.. For me, I’m dropping it not enough results. For gyno.. not really. But let me add.. if guys are getting gyno it’s basically fat accumulation in breast area. Kybella or derivatives can now be gotten for ridiculously low prices. If you go to a doctor they want $2,500 for a set 5 vials.
I just got a set of a knockoff of 5 vials for $50..Not telling anybody to do anything, but gyno shouldn’t be the bugaboo it’s made out to be…
so no sides? thanks for the tip btw interesting strategy to use kybella there but no way a Doctor would be willing to inject it where i live

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get some syringes you can inject yourself. I went to doctors at first, but when I saw what they do & what they charge & watched tutorials on YouTube I do it myself.
It’s really easy & not painful. So that’s a possibility, but do your research & consult your medical provider.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get some syringes you can inject yourself. I went to doctors at first, but when I saw what they do & what they charge & watched tutorials on YouTube I do it myself.
It’s really easy & not painful. So that’s a possibility, but do your research & consult your medical provider.
Can you inject your own filler? Botox? Salon prices are exorbitant here.