Anybody Else Have A Naturally High Forehead In Addition To Balding.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My forehead looked very large even when I was a Norwood 0, and now that I am balding it looks comically massive like one of those meme photo filters were someone scrunches your face up at the bottom of your head and your sevenhead is taking up more space than your nose, eyes, and mouth combined. f*** this sh*t.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reporting in, but I wouldn't say it's as dramatic as your situation.

If you're still an early NW3- you can wear a fringe.

blackg

Reaction score
Yes and it's one of the reasons hair loss has hit me as hard as it has.

Unfortunately I inherited my father's long head shape that includes a larger than normal forehead.

Screwed at birth.

INT

Reaction score

Unfortunately I inherited my father's long head shape that includes a larger than normal forehead.

Screwed at birth.

Haha yeah same here. If my head would have been less long I think I would actually have been a very handome guy. The proportions are now out wack. Even though I have a nice eye color, they are way too small for my huge head.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score

Screwed at birth.

Exactly the same !!!

I have naturaly a big forehead and loosing my hairline is horrible.
And i can't shave my head because I have a bad head shape....
My hairline looks like McDonald's logo.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly the same !!!

I have naturaly a big forehead and loosing my hairline is horrible.
And i can't shave my head because I have a bad head shape....
My hairline looks like McDonald's logo.

enjoy your hairline while it lasts...this m sign is the last stop before it gets really nasty...or pray to those few lucky ones who stop balding at this norwood 3 stage

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
enjoy your hairline while it lasts...this m sign is the last stop before it gets really nasty...or pray to those few lucky ones who stop balding at this norwood 3 stage

The thing is that I prefer to be bald and have a nice head shape than have a horrible hairline and a big forehead.
And sometimes I think that maybe i'm too harsh with me and my head shape is not that bad.
I hope it's it.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
Another guy with somewhat naturally high hairline checking in. Could look good while being NW1 with thick hair, and now it's a complete game over with NW2-2,5 and a bit of diffuse thinning.

f***, I remember using a few tricks to make my hairline appear lower even when I didn't have hairloss.