Anybody admit to using treatments/balding?

slipy

Reaction score
:crazy:

hair transplant + advanced baldness is truly a wise suggestion. dudemon did it and look where it got him.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
:crazy:

hair transplant + advanced baldness is truly a wise suggestion. dudemon did it and look where it got him.
he did it totally wrong tho

if you are fine with using concealer or using body hair while having buzzcut then its actually a decent option as long as you are a good candidate (good donor quantities for body hair and/or head hair)

slipy

Reaction score
and what if u man desires a visual kei hairstyle? have you considered that?
best fukin transplant in the world won't suffice.

the+GazettE+thegazette.png

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Surely you mean visual gay hairstyle?

slipy

Reaction score
kei

but i can definitely see how they could appear visually gay to many people, alot of it has to do with bias.

but then again, i doubt the average homosexual looks anything like them.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope. A lot of it has to do with the fact that they are indeed gay

slipy

Reaction score
gay as in lame or sexually?

if it's the latter i assume you've had personal experience to make this allegation so surely. :dunno:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Slipy, do these bands produce music or are they purely visual and just strike anime poses and flash the peace sign all the time? Seriously man, those are looks that only japanese people and their manga creations can rock. You may as well wish yourself into a cartoon character man.

- - - Updated - - -

slipy

Reaction score
Slipy, do these bands produce music or are they purely visual

they do both, although i only know dir en grey and the gazette. i haven't made an effort to listen to any others. the gazette, they have this glamourus feminine look and a big fan base of girls that are drawn to them because of their image, but they create music that's decent enough as well ( at least in my humble opinion). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF7_RE8X1cE

btw the song is about some girl that was tortured and murdered.(please don't assume im trying to make them appear more creditable through this lol)

p.s. i love that soaring solo at 3:17
- - - Updated - - -

Seriously man, those are looks that only japanese people and their manga creations can rock. You may as well wish yourself into a cartoon character man

i know man, it was more of a joke than anything. besides walking around dressed up like that could proove hazardous to health via the risk of getting jumped.

backintime

Established Member
Reaction score
The only people I tell about my Rogaine and Propecia usage are the ones who comment on my thin hair, which has been like three people. I don't want to tell alot of people, not because I'm embarrased, but because when and if my hair grows back, I want any comments on it to be unbiased.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't actively flaunt it but if someone stumbles in my bathroom and sees my Rogaine I don't mind admitting to it. Concealers are a different story :)

slipy

Reaction score
Haha looks like im back somehow

I am Zeroman and Zeroman is me :)

exodus, did you realize you couldn't live without this forum after couple of days or was zeroman a plan of yours all along, even before the supposed deletion of your old account?

and how did you get the old one back?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
exodus, did you realize you couldn't live without this forum after couple of days or was zeroman a plan of yours all along, even before the supposed deletion of your old account?

and how did you get the old one back?
i definitely cannot live without this forum lol

you guys are pretty much the only people i can TRULY relate to ya know?

lol well i was on phone internet this past week and i cudnt remember my zeroman password and idk how but i somehow got back into exodus

but i got internet back and i am back on zeroman, i prefer using this account

slipy

Reaction score
i hate to break it you man

but

as zeroman you have poorer post count than me, which in turn makes me feel superior to you.
when you were back as exodus i felt inferior again.
you might wanna consider this.

just letting you know so that theres no misunderstandings.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
i hate to break it you man

but

as zeroman you have poorer post count than me, which in turn makes me feel superior to you.
when you were back as exodus i felt inferior again.
you might wanna consider this.

just letting you know so that theres no misunderstandings.
lol oh well

u have a way better hair situation than me

u better get on propecia and/or rogaine tho. dont make the same mistake i did in not getting on meds very early

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I prefer Exodus :p