Anybody admit to using treatments/balding?

dinosaur_sr

Established Member
Reaction score
Am curious if anyone here talks to their friends, family, or girlfriend about balding, or using treatments? I reckon it'd remove the stigma the more it's talked about, and people would be quite impressed that you are tackling it head on, whether through treatments or letting nature run it's course. I just can't bring myself to do it, though - feels like I'm admitting a weakness (which it isn't, really). Only way to get past it is to take the plunge though. Anyone braver than me?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Yes I speak about that with anybody I know, I love to talk about that, with girls alsO, sometimes In joking about that as well

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont, as my friends would be assholes about it and use it to embarrass me.

My parents know, thats about it.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ive talked about it with my mother and sister. i havent mentioned it to any friends, tho ive come close to doing so.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
I tell everyone who asks. I leave my Rogaine Foam on display in the bathroom, so my previous 2 girlfriends know i treat my hairloss. Its best to be open and honest about it, then to hide it. If you hide it you will become anxious around girlfriends which will make you appear insecure and what would a girlfriend think of you, if you stay in the bathroom for 30mins whilst your Rogaine is drying on your head and you refuse to let her in.

if ur the one who had hair loss at 12 then i commend u for being able to get a gf

19 here and still never talked to a girl intimately . . . . . . .

lobsterlobster

Established Member
Reaction score
Zeroman

As girls get older, the least bothered they become about men with hairloss. However, if you appear insecure because of hairloss they will run a mile.
I have never had many problems dating girls/having relationships etc. But what i noticed mainly around the ages of 18-21 was when i met girls and then i met the same girl outside in daylight their eyes would be fixed on my thinning hair. A bit of concealor could work wonders.

Tell me about it, man. The sun can be an enemy, a truth teller. I want to be able to enjoy myself in the sunlight again and be young in it.
Concealers seem dishonest to me, but I may make that plunge.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, it's just me, myself and I that know. I intend to keep it that way.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
While I can hide it, I only told my ex-GF, mother and sister.

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
My wife knows, and I told a few people at work.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm already bald so treatments won't do **** for me. But I've openly talked to some co-workers that I'm considering micro pigmentation.