Any updates on Hair Multiplication?

Harry the Hippo

Reaction score
Looks like we are in the same boat. I too am in my mid 20's suffering from hair loss. Although it sucks, there are some good lessons to learn from it. Life has loss, and the sooner you learn how to deal with lifes "punches", the stronger you will become. So with these new hopes for a cure and lessons learned, I can't help but feel lucky.

Cheers to confidence and wisdom

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers to that Harry, I don't feel as bad when I saw some classmates from high school that were in worse shape hair wise than me.

One was almost a NW5 in junior year and now is a Norwood 6 at 22. The other one is NW5. I look like a thinning Norwood 3 going to a 4. I've seen a 21 year old guy who is (I'm not kidding) NW7.

Besides, I'm preparing for it when it comes out. I'm getting back in shape, finishing school (might go back for a teaching degree possibly) and finding work I love. I've learned a lot of things outside of the classroom with work, family and friends.

I feel with this, I can be at my prime with a good body and hair. I just need to cut the nice guy bit a little and be a little badass so I'm not a doormat.

I'm saving up for these treatments, or maybe I can get it as a graduation gift (with some persuading of course) if it comes out in 2008.

Harry the Hippo

Reaction score
Exercise is a wonderful thing, plus getting built works well with short or no hair. I have been lifting for the past 4 years. It is a great stress reliever, girls love it, and it makes you healthy!

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
No not another 10 years, more like 2009-2010.

News2

Established Member
Reaction score
so another 10 years for this thing to come out? well good im only 19 w/ Norwood 1.5

not another 10 years, more like 2009-2010.

It's probably not so black and white. I don't think that it'll be 10 years before something comes out, but I do think that whenever it comes out it won't be perfect. I think the first generation will come out in the next 5 years, but if you think that it will be able to restore a perfect head of hair I think you will be disappointed. I think that only future generations of this treatment will be able to do that. (And by the way: How many times have we been told that it's "5 years away"? It's just a possibility that 5 years from now we will be told that it's still 5 years away...)

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I would strongly advise against being in an experiment on HM or one of the first to get it done one it goes commercial. New technologies almost always take a little while to get the bugs out. The second mouse gets the cheese.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
I would strongly advise against being in an experiment on HM or one of the first to get it done one it goes commercial. New technologies almost always take a little while to get the bugs out. The second mouse gets the cheese.

I was thinking of getting a year after it comes out so they have to work out the kinks and flaws. Plus, if 2009-2010 is the right date, I will have been working and saved up enough to get it.