Any Ru5 Users On Here? Advice Needed

Huzzah17

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back story: I had an FUE hair transplant a year ago and have used finasteride off and on for 3 years. After 3 unsuccessful attempts at finasteride over the last 2 years, I have finally decided to call it quits. This annoys me bc I responded well to it minus side effects (yes they were real) and didn’t think it was worth it.

Like others on here I’ve seen quite a bit about RU over the last couple of years. I am getting ready to purchase it, however, I have one hesistafion, side effects.

I know every drug, even aspirin can have side effects. But, it’s the lack of long term study on effects that has me nervous

For those that have used RU over a long period, what has been your experience and do you have any suggestions?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Back story: I had an FUE hair transplant a year ago and have used finasteride off and on for 3 years. After 3 unsuccessful attempts at finasteride over the last 2 years, I have finally decided to call it quits. This annoys me bc I responded well to it minus side effects (yes they were real) and didn’t think it was worth it.

Like others on here I’ve seen quite a bit about RU over the last couple of years. I am getting ready to purchase it, however, I have one hesistafion, side effects.

I know every drug, even aspirin can have side effects. But, it’s the lack of long term study on effects that has me nervous

For those that have used RU over a long period, what has been your experience and do you have any suggestions?

I’ve used it for 4 years. When dutasteride alone wouldn’t save my hair, adding ru was a great decision. There is lots of info here in these threads for you to make an informed decision.

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU can still you give side effects as it has a serum half life of 1 hour
the best is CB - Clastosterone. No side effects, same mode of action as RU

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Remember you being a deep ru defender.... Times and opinions change i guess

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score

More a question of price. I would love to try but based on my needed high dose of ru, cb would be too expensive.