any one went from Norwood 5+ to Norwood 3-

SE-freak

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Just bustin' your chops, homez. We bald folk need to keep it real. Remember, it's not a bald spot, it's a solar panel for a sex machine. Bling.

D.

HAHAHAHAha

amazing.

MiddleAgedManiac

Established Member
Reaction score
Nooc... I'm 35 and in the same boat as you are.... the only diff is, I haven't used Propecia yet (have been using Saw P.) and I use Nano instead of minoxidil.

I'm a NW2 diffuse and I think I was able to fend-off the progression for a little longer because I've used nizoral for 12 years. However, I am losing ground.

What do you believe was the #1 contributor to slowing your hairloss?

nooc

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it's impossible for me to say, since I used all of the big 3 at the same time.

For the first two months, I started off with Rogaine 2% and 1/4 Proscar three times a week. I could see results then, but still I switched to Walgreen's Minoxidil 5% and 1/4 Proscar 4 times a week. Tricomin once a day and Nizoral every second or third day throughout. So, it's impossible for me to say what was the #1 contributor.

But you may want to consider switching from Saw P and Nano to Finesteride and minoxidil which are the two treatments clinically proven to work.

And absolutely no finasteride sides whatsoever.