Any of you have sisters?

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sis can be an a**h** at times, she made fun of my baldness and even went as far to say I have a genetically recessive trait.
Later in life, she got married to a balding man and had three kids with him.
Poetic Justice!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
me and my sis are very close. I have told her about it constantly and I know it bothers her to hear me b**ch and she always does the "oh but your still handsome", or "but your in great shape, women like that" blah blah blah. She knows my brothers hair kills me. Once she tried to tell me "all my friends think youre good looking" and I replied, "all your friends are fat with kids, how is that actually going to make me feel better?"

Shes a few years older than me, it kills me because when I was in high school she was in college and used to bring her hot friends home. Back then they LOVED me and used to grope me and play with my hair. She used to invite me to come stay at the dorm until all her friends wanted to plow her high school brother, then all that stopped lol. Man that would have been AWESOME!
man i hope the girls arent doing the "plowing"! lmao

but yea man i really feel you on that has-been feeling. the absolute worst part of hair loss. always being an inferior version of yourself, its what makes baldness truly unique as an issue, and the fact that its genetic makes it distinct from accidents which are most similar

you are usually that redpilled talking to people tho? lol "your friends are all fat and have kids". i love it tho lmao, i love total honesty

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
you remind me of how i would act like if i had zero inhibitions tbh

My inhibitions are sh*t, I have severe ADD (I believe) and when I get angry or bored I can become slightly nasty, but in a funny enough way others seem to like it. I remember my brother told me once his girlfriend told him after spending the day with me "you were with your f*****g a**h** brother today weren't you?! You always come back so good damn arrogant when you're with him" because I have a strange affect on people to start bringing out their real emotions (self) because of my own lack of kooth.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Shes a few years older than me, it kills me because when I was in high school she was in college and used to bring her hot friends home. Back then they LOVED me and used to grope me and play with my hair. She used to invite me to come stay at the dorm until all her friends wanted to plow her high school brother, then all that stopped lol. Man that would have been AWESOME!

brazzers.jpg

Switch genders and society would react so differently.

PS: Blast from the past. Where are @s.a.f @HairPieceMan

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i wonder what hairpieceman is upto nowadays.
i think he got pissed off because he tried to show off on a hair loss board and people just laughed at him instead.
he was trying to say that wearing nice clothes, driving a nice car and having an expensive house (but being short, bald, fat and wearing a wig) - that would attract more women than a tall male model NW1 would

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't tell my sister because I know what the reaction would be! I get on fine with her but she isn't the most empathetic or tactful person. She'd almost certainly tell me to man up and stop moaning lol!

blackg

Reaction score
I wouldn't tell my sister because I know what the reaction would be! I get on fine with her but she isn't the most empathetic or tactful person. She'd almost certainly tell me to man up and stop moaning lol!
Tell her to shave her head.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It depends what the problem is. I genuinely think hair loss is something you can only really empathise with if you're going through it your self. The vast majority of full heads can't understand why we get upset about hair loss. To them it's either a joke or something of little importance.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cannot explain your difficulties to others.
Instead,they will broadcast their constellation of problems to you as counter argument.
Or they make a point of saying, "I'm so lucky I don't have that problem." I know a woman who chimes in all the time, boasting about how she's never had this or that, never, ever saying anything encouraging or sympathetic. Some people never miss an opportunity to slam you down even further when they're not even part of the conversation in the first place.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Joan - I like to think that kind of arrogance will bring a fall. I bet she'll be the first to moan in a few years when she starts to lose her looks.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe it's because society portrays hair loss as a miniscule problem or even as a joke. How often do we see the bald guy as the butt of the joke on TV? How often do you see a group of lads making fun of the bald guy in the group?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joan - I like to think that kind of arrogance will bring a fall. I bet she'll be the first to moan in a few years when she starts to lose her looks.
She's actually 60 and has never turned heads. I think for people like her, it's more a matter of being mean-spirited and envious of those things that others do actually have that she does not.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh ok then. She sounds very insecure. I actually feel a bit sorry for her (though I guess I wouldn't like her much if I met her).