Any Hope For My Hair? 34 Yr Old Male / Thinning Front Area

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@londonhairlossvictim

Believe me, he's full of sh*t. I'm in my forties, in fact, I'm almost fifty.

I just started intense treatments when I was 43 years old, and I grew a lot of hair
on my Norwood 3++ hairline.

And to be honest, you're doctor just wants your $$.

Save it.

You might not become a Norwood zero, but having a Norwood one? Nobody will know it.

Your doctor is a scam artist. Skip the voodoo.

Scientifically backed cures are your only weapon.

What, you really think so? But many guys in my age get treatments like that one on instagram on their page i showed you. Especially if it really bothers them or their job is on tv or with people etc

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest i think you just need a better hair cut. You don't get much for £3k in the UK probable less than 1k grafts, better off saving it for when you really need it or just go to a top barber and spend £45 on a good style.

I tried that, I tried so many different guys in the last few months. I found some barbers that can get it right but then just after a weeks when my hair grows again that it becomes a nuisance again. Because there is a part of the side I ask to keep longer which they understand so, so I can sweep over to cover the patchy temple area :(

For 3K it would be this - https://www.instagram.com/p/BexdSFxhOEU/?taken-by=treatmentroomslondon

very similar

Tim Smith

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur full of sh*t mate ur hairs fine u dont no whats its like to worry bore of and do one

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I Really don't know what to do with my hair. Sometimes I feel like it's improving then again I see my pics at the start of this thread then compare to now and it really doesn't seem like an amazing change

I must be 10 months into Finastride now

Not sure what to do, I'm being recommended to get hair transplant but then at the same time, I see many people saying Finastride kicks in after 12 months

Any thoughts?

I hate my hair, everything about it is fine just the damn template really ruins my confidence.

Attachments

• IMG_3113.jpg
    IMG_3113.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_3112.JPG
    IMG_3112.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 335

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my hair today - i think it's got worse. I really don't know what to do now.

I've been using Finastride for a year.

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 303