Any Glue And Tape That Should I Try For Sports And Constatly Shower? Anything New In The Market?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I've been around for 2 months with the hair system and i am very happy. It has been difficult since i learn all by myself and have problem specially of the colour I have learned to do mylself everything from the mold to cut the hair, glue, remove, etc., reading and asking

Now I feel more comfortable and I want to do sport every day or every 2 days etc

I currently use green davlyn on the front and blue tape on the sides but it does not last long and I feel that when doing sports I will last much less, the front lasts me like 3-4 days and the sides 4-5 days when start to lose but i give a try to get off at 7 days.

Any recommendations for a product that i should try?

I tried the ultra hold but it was hard to apply it and there was always the broom
and the ultra hold tape caused irritation

the no shine lasts less than the blue tape

thanks

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Coronilla

2 things I would suggest:

- try Walkers 3-mil tape on your hairline. It is very fine and discreet - good enough for a hairline (it is the only tape I have found that is undetectable enough for hairlines)

- run a line of strong tape (e.g. Walkers No-Shine or Ultrahold) parallel with your hairline but half-an-inch behind it. That will take the pressure of the more delicate tape at the hairline.

Noah

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Coronilla

2 things I would suggest:

- try Walkers 3-mil tape on your hairline. It is very fine and discreet - good enough for a hairline (it is the only tape I have found that is undetectable enough for hairlines)

- run a line of strong tape (e.g. Walkers No-Shine or Ultrahold) parallel with your hairline but half-an-inch behind it. That will take the pressure of the more delicate tape at the hairline.

Noah

thanks noah

maibe if a place tape an inch before the hairline it would help for the preassure i would try
also now that i have more experience maibe i would try ultra hold glue again

you still using davlyn black? maibe it work better than green?

regars