Any dog owners here?

oni

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Just took my dog for an hour long stroll through the area. What a great way to end the day.

I have two and yes it is a great way to end the day, on a summers night. It is not so fun in winters rain............................................ :whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
People with poop in their back yards are disgusting. I did pest control for a year. Just about every dog owner had a yard full of poop. Even after they clean it they better not go out bare footed. I had to go a few times and wondered what difference it would make if I went in their back yard. The dogs already did it 1000 times.

One nice thing about pets is you always have someone to come home to even if you don't get along with other people. The pet has no one to compare you too. It is kind of like having a stay at home wife whom you never let meet any men. You get all the attention and love and don't have to compete, and they can never leave. Their day cooped up at home was boring, so you are the most interesting thing in the world when you walk in the door. And you can get out the peanut butter.

HughJass

Reaction score
yes Beaner, EXACTLY my thoughts too.

We have one dog left in this house. I'm convinced that their chronic health problems are due to the treats they are fed by other people in the house.

Jacob

Reaction score
Dog owner here.

About the poop..it seems better quality food cuts down on da poop..and what is dropped isn't that disgusting weird colored stuff that doesn't seem to want to dry up.

Such as http://www.wysong.net

Cassin

Reaction score
Jacob said:
:thumbdown2: :thumbdown2: :thumbdown2: :thumbdown2:

explain if you have time please

It seems as if every bag of food found in stores has problems. I want my pets to have good stuff but I am not going to order anything.

Be they dogs or cats, every time I have tried more natural foods the animals get sick at least once a week. Puke isn't very fun to clean up.

Jacob

Reaction score
This list is pretty good(scroll down): http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_...est_ingredients_to_look_for_in_a_dry_dog_food

..although I'd argue against some of those as well. I really read up on things a few years ago when I woke up and realized many pet foods out there are crap. Wysong isn't very well known, but they have a lot of companies following their lead. They have that new starch-free product, and plan to have more in their starch-free line.

Jacob

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Jacob said:
:thumbdown2: :thumbdown2: :thumbdown2: :thumbdown2:

explain if you have time please

It seems as if every bag of food found in stores has problems. I want my pets to have good stuff but I am not going to order anything.

Be they dogs or cats, every time I have tried more natural foods the animals get sick at least once a week. Puke isn't very fun to clean up.

I can break it down more if you'd like..later on tonight. You may already know this..but when switching to another food you have to do so slowly. Take a good 2 weeks to move to the new food entirely. Also with with some of these better foods, you actually can feed them a bit less.

I agree with you btw that every bag out there seems to have problems. You'll see some complaining about Wysong. I just happened to read up on them like crazy ..weigh the pros and cons. I rotate a # of their foods, both canned and kibble.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not a dog owner but i can advise you to not let your dog get a twitter :innocent: :innocent:
comicfollowing1.png

Cassin

Reaction score
oni said:
Cassin said:
Ehhhhhh........

No

I think you should give it a go...................................................... :whistle:

I knew someone that fed their dog nothing but fresh veggies....except for treats which they baked on their own with organic oats. But the rest...

ehhhhhh

oni

Reaction score
my dogs love a whole chicken each, guts and head but no feathers...................................... :whistle: