Any chance/hop of re growth?

guanyu00

Reaction score
Any chance/hope of regrowth?

Hi guys, I'm 30 years old. Been on and off finasteride for about 4 years

Just started on the big 3.

What Norwood level would I be on atm? Do you guys think I have any chance of growing my hair?

I would be updating a picture every week btw

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Norwood scale is a weird one, most people don't actually lose hair following the scale. The outline of your hair is an NW2, but the diffuse thinning looks more like an NW3V to 4. Basically the Norwood scale doesn't apply to you, you've lost a lot of hair, but you probably stand to gain a lot of hair too, if you begin treatment. Bald scalp rarely regrows hair, but thin scalp hair can thicken up nicely though not completely..

Reactions: kir

Kurchak31

Reaction score
Always worth the shot imo but go all out either way. Never miss your treatment or hop it all off.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil could definitely help you regrow/ thicken existing hair.

You have been on finasteride 4 years, I'm assuming with no sides. Perhaps you could try dutasteride, however it would be worth asking users who have switched etc.

Reactions: kir

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm 30 years old. Been on and off finasteride for about 4 years

Just started on the big 3.

What Norwood level would I be on atm? Do you guys think I have any chance of growing my hair?

I would be updating a picture every week btw
Diffusing in a Norwood 6 pattern. I am in the same boat as you but my hair loss is in a less advanced state. It is difficult to put diffuse pattern on the Norwood scale.

guanyu00

Reaction score
Update. finasteride + nizoral + Mino week 2. Hair seems to look a bit stronger?

Last edited by a moderator:

VikasGupta114032

Reaction score
Yes your hair can regrow again, if you will take right treatment like hair transplant, which is one the best cure to get back natural hair on bald area of the scalp.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Update. finasteride + nizoral + Mino week 2. Hair seems to look a bit stronger?

The pic isn't working. Please try again.

Your story is pretty close go mine. In fact we are the same age, with a similar hair situation. We have also both taken propecia in the past. Answer me this: is finasteride any different going back on it a second time? Are you much more aware of changes and side effects then before?

guanyu00

Reaction score
The pic isn't working. Please try again.

Your story is pretty close go mine. In fact we are the same age, with a similar hair situation. We have also both taken propecia in the past. Answer me this: is finasteride any different going back on it a second time? Are you much more aware of changes and side effects then before?

image.jpg

Attached again. Yes I'm aware of the side effects. I always start off slow w min and finasteride then gradually increase. My libido is still extremely high though

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Difficult to tell with the length of hair. But I agree with other posters, you stand a lot to gain (possibly) if you continue this therapy for one year.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see Some improvement over 2 months. Might be the longer hair and lighting though

I do see some hair thickening. Keep up with the Big 3 and you'll only keep getting hair regrowth. :)