Any asians on here that had luck with propecia/proscar?

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
GNC

GNC is one of the top supplement health store...

if there is no GNC in Hong Kong, i suggest you look into 21st Century product range for L-arginine...

They sell L-arginine in 500 mg pill form... quite cheap actually.

As for MSM, i don't think you will get it anywhere as it's hard to get in Asia.

You can order online... make sure you get only Lignisul brand MSM... highest quality MSM.

Racer

Reaction score
Thanks!

Never seen 21st Century product here either and I did make it a point to look at health supplements before.

philly02

Reaction score
genki21,

i'm asian and i have the exact problem as you. Diffusing all over the crown/front, but hardly noticable to the untrain eyes. let me know how your process is coming along.

ppl

Reaction score
ppl

Hello, I live in HK. I have diffuse thinning mostly in the front, also anterior mid-scalp. How upset and no confidence I am.
I have taken propecia and minoxidil for 7 months.
I have some regrowth in temple after using 2 months, but those regrow hair lost again in Feb. And no regrowth in the mid-scalp since Aug, I don't know why. It seems it lost and never grow again.

I would be nice if any advice.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
asian

Well well well,

i see alot of Hong Kong and Korean people in this board...

One or two singaporean... I am from Malaysia by the way...

Anyway, I will address racer and ppl question....

Racer - Have you heard about Bio Life range of product... you might wanna try them out as well.... if you have not heard of it... sorry i cannot help you.... you need to purchase online...

PPL- I used minoxidil previously.. I am now no longer on minoxidil.... In order for you to increase the effectiveness of the product... I would recommend you include EMU OIL into your regimen... apply it after minoxidil... this will allow minoxidil to penetrate deeper into the scalp...

you can start by researching abou emu oil in this forum....

Secondly, add MSM supplement (taken orally), it will make your hair grow faster....

Tell me your progress in 4 months...

I am hear to help as much asian as posibble...

genki21

Reaction score
Andrew, thanks for the reply.
Just curious what does

L-arginine 1 gram
Flax Seed 1 gram
Vitamin C and zinc

do for you? Are these proven treatments? I'll try to do a search and
see what I come up with. Also, do you see that this stuff has
personally helped? Thanks.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
multi vitamin

Genki,

taking multi vitamin depends on lots of factor.... Please read ANDREW's Story in this forum....

L-argininine - I took arginine because i was phasing off minoxidil... arginine will increase the amount of nitric oxide in your body.... It is also a kind of amino acid very important for hair regrowth....

MSM - i consider this important addition to any regimen. It will help hair grow faster.... It is also very good for your liver...

Vitamin C and Zinc is good for the skin. Anything that is good for the skin is good for the hair...

Last but not least, i believe taking care of your liver is very important in maintaining good skin.... It will filter out toxic like estrogen and DHT...

You might wanna look into Liver flushing as well....