antonio defies medical science

IBM

Reaction score
You should leave antonio alone. For God sake he's trying to keep his hair and all of you take him down.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
yes my hair is far more important that having kids in the future,the only thing i want is a good head of hair and a fine looking women,which i could get tomorrow because i am a good looking guy but without hair i will not be good looking,having kids is something that has never intreasted me,they cost too much and to be honest i do not even like kids

Then i wish you lot of luck in your hair loss battle :)

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Losing hair is horrible. Nobody likes seeing loads of hair in the comb or in the table while eating.

I know because we are in the same boat. All my life i have long hair really i can't imagine myself with short hair not to mention bald. Too bad that my hair lost problem started at my 20's i will be really happy if i can keep my hair until my 40's after that it will be same to me bald or not. But being bald at 20-30 sucks big time i can feel your pain but still there are lot of options (maybe less effective) that can slowdown our problem.

bubka

Reaction score
kento said:
antonio666 said:
kento said:
Taking oral spironolactone?? That's crazy :( but i will skip that for sure even i don't take the risk with propecia.
you won't even risk propecia.You should leave these boards then,there are people on here serious about keeping their hair ,not playing at it

Is your hair more important that having kids in future? You don't need to ruin yourself, HM will be avaible in period of 10 years everyone can have chance to have full head of hair if he have extra money, better start saving some dollars from now. Plus i belive that there will be finally proven topical dht inhibitor on the market, but for now better use spironolactone cream or maybe give a try to RU.
wtf does propecia have to do with having kids? :lost:

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
wtf does propecia have to do with having kids?

If you take Propecia then you're no good at it.

If you don't take Propecia then you never get the chance to try.

bubka

Reaction score
cal said:
wtf does propecia have to do with having kids?

If you take Propecia then you're no good at it.

If you don't take Propecia then you never get the chance to try.
what are you even talking about??? or just trolling, if so just come out and say it PLEASE?

bubka

Reaction score
kento said:
bubka said:
wtf does propecia have to do with having kids? :lost:

Maybe less alive spermatozoons or what they call in the sperm??
"maybe" do you have any science behind that, or it is as about as scientific as saying that "maybe" propecia increases "alive spermatozoons"

just don't pull crap out of your *** and post it please, it makes you look dumb

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
Geez, I was just making a joke. I kinda thought everyone would get it immediately. Propecia's sexual sides are pretty well-known already. It probably isn't gonna do permanent stuff in the lifetime sense but it can sure weaken the willy while you're on it.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear bubka

I'm losing my hair, and I want to do something about it as I need to get a girlfriend and move out of my parents' house - but I don't want to get a tan and hit the gym. I have hay fever, bandy legs, lactose intolerance, was bullied at school resulting in a weak jawline, sneeze a lot and I think those power cables may be causing my headaches.

Should I hit Propecia or just stick with the lazer comb?

Yours

flimflam

bubka

Reaction score
I don't know, a lot to deal with at once, all because of those damn bullies, firstly I suggest getting an entire jaw implant which would at least allow you to go in public, then at least you could BEGIN to work on all those other bully related problems that have deformed your body

then and only then, can you get a lawyer and sue the bullies

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
Losing hair is horrible. Nobody likes seeing loads of hair in the comb or in the table while eating.

Boohoo, life is tough. No one likes to take a dump either but sometimes we have to. No one likes to work out, but in order to keep yourself in shape you got to do something. No one likes to go to work, but you have to if you want to earn money for living. Going to school is a b**ch, but most of us have to go there. Simply: life sucks and then you die. It's up to what you wanna do with it while you're still alive. A bunch of cliches but ah so true.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
IBM said:

Boohoo, life is tough. No one likes to take a dump either but sometimes we have to. No one likes to work out, but in order to keep yourself in shape you got to do something. No one likes to go to work, but you have to if you want to earn money for living. Going to school is a b**ch, but most of us have to go there. Simply: life sucks and then you die. It's up to what you wanna do with it while you're still alive. A bunch of cliches but ah so true.

Dumb sentences you wrote. What it have to do with losing hair? So you're comparing losing hair to going to school, work or being dump?
How dare you?

If you compare handicaps, inability to work, hunger, war or family loss i understand and support. Now losing hair with being dump? I would prefer to be dumped every minute by someone that i love than losing my hair and having hair conditions.

IBM

Reaction score
Well everybody have different priorities in life. Its something personal so this thread shouldnt be used to discuss about the courage of antonio or finasteride sides that bubka like to discuss. It's his life and he do whatever he wants to keep him happy.

People should get over about this and go on.

antonio666

Reaction score
IBM said:
Well everybody have different priorities in life. Its something personal so this thread shouldnt be used to discuss about the courage of antonio or finasteride sides that bubka like to discuss. It's his life and he do whatever he wants to keep him happy.

People should get over about this and go on.
you are truly a great guy IBM you understand 100% about what hair means to guys like us

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
ghg said:
IBM said:

Dumb sentences you wrote. What it have to do with losing hair? So you're comparing losing hair to going to school, work or being dump?
How dare you?

If you compare handicaps, inability to work, hunger, war or family loss i understand and support. Now losing hair with being dump? I would prefer to be dumped every minute by someone that i love than losing my hair and having hair conditions.

I can't help but laugh. Hard. Sorry man. Taking a dump means taking a sh*t, not getting dumped. My point was that life is full of unpleasant things that we just have to do or go through, and hairloss is one of them (in case it happens to happen to you). If you can't take anything negative that the world has in store for you, then you might just roll over and die. Sorry but that's how it is.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
I can't help but laugh. Hard. Sorry man. Taking a dump means taking a $#iT, not getting dumped. My point was that life is full of unpleasant things that we just have to do or go through, and hairloss is one of them (in case it happens to happen to you). If you can't take anything negative that the world has in store for you, then you might just roll over and die. Sorry but that's how it is.

You already made your point as in lots of threads that hairloss is the same sh*t as being dumped. I fully understand that and now i respected that. It's an opinion. Happy now? Now go on with your life and leave others with their path chosen.

I hope you discuss philosophical matters in other threads. What i would like to know is antonio666 feedback about his treatment.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
ghg said:
I can't help but laugh. Hard. Sorry man. Taking a dump means taking a $#iT, not getting dumped. My point was that life is full of unpleasant things that we just have to do or go through, and hairloss is one of them (in case it happens to happen to you). If you can't take anything negative that the world has in store for you, then you might just roll over and die. Sorry but that's how it is.

You already made your point as in lots of threads that hairloss is the same $#iT as being dumped. I fully understand that and now i respected that. It's an opinion. Happy now? Now go on with your life and leave others with their path chosen.

I hope you discuss philosophical matters in other threads. What i would like to know is antonio666 feedback about his treatment.

So suddenly you're telling everyone what they can and what they can't write? I'd prefer a sane person saying it to me instead of a self-acclaimed lunatic.