antonio defies medical science

antonio666

Reaction score
IBM, unfortuntly things are going very bad,my hair is a lot thinner than it was prior to oral spironolactone 2 months ago,however i will continue to take it and if it makes things worse then what can i do about it NOTHING.

This week i upped my avodart dosage to 3 a day 1.5mg in the hope it might help but it will probably make things worse but i gotta try something.
my spironolactone dosage is now 225mg a day,yes i know i will get gyno TOUGH sh*t in theory that should be more than enough but i know that none of this will work to even slow this sh*t down,i am at least back at work now and at least i have to wear a hardhat so i do not have to worry what my hair looks like at work,some times i feel like keeping my hard hat on in the car but in real;istic terms nobody would ever call me bald yet still a norwood 1.5 with diffuse thinning all over,some people call me crazy for saying i am going bald but they must be blind,so there it goes IBM 225 of spironolactone ,1.5mg of avodart and nizoral 3 times a wekk and i still cannot even slow it down UNBELEIVABLE

IBM how are you going on with your regimen,i pray you are doing better than me ,you deserve to have the hair you want

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666, you're not being consistent with your regimen. You sould keep 100mg and 0.5mg of dutasteride for 1 year at least. How much as passed since you started oral spironolactone? Two months?

My hair has seen good and bad days. Right now i'm more diffused than September. Maybe it's because we're in winter (the hair count thing). Besides my seb. dermatitis worsened since November because of cold and rain. But i hope i'll recover to same hair count as the good days.

You're right in respect that we can do nothing about it. So we should let our regimen do the work and see what happens. Meanwhile we enjoy what its left.

Lately i've been slacker about phytoestrogens. I'm taking at least once a week garbanzo beans with carrots. My plan is to include flax seeds, soy beans and green tea.

bubka

Reaction score
IBM said:
antonio666, you're not being consistent with your regimen. You sould keep 100mg and 0.5mg of dutasteride for 1 year at least. How much as passed since you started oral spironolactone? Two months?
thats what I have pointed out, he has been on these boards about 6 months and probably has at least as many regime changes

antonio666

Reaction score
BTW i have not kept changing my regimen at all,i have been on avodart daily for 10 months ,been on nizoral shampoo for 8 months,been on oral spironolactone 2 months,tell me what i have dropped ,nothing.

i was hoping for a good christmas but that is now over for me,come to think of it why should i celebrate jesus birthday,he has done nothing for me.
in fact i feel like going into my nearest roman catholic churh and setting the place ablaze,god is not good ,he is an imposter no better than the devil

IBM

Reaction score
Bad hair days will pursue you for the rest of your life. It's normal. You're in a very high dose. What if the pills function like Minoxidil where people use 4 ml a day and then the skin get saturated and it does not work anymore. What if your body start to produce more testosterone in order to get an equilibrium?

antonio666

Reaction score
IBM said:
Bad hair days will pursue you for the rest of your life. It's normal. You're in a very high dose. What if the pills function like Minoxidil where people use 4 ml a day and then the skin get saturated and it does not work anymore. What if your body start to produce more testosterone in order to get an equilibrium?
well i am fucked either way,it dawned on me for the first time recently that i am really fucked ,i just wanna die rather than live with this

IBM

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
IBM said:
well i am f***** either way,it dawned on me for the first time recently that i am really f***** ,i just wanna die rather than live with this

Can you post pics every month?