Another Study Showing The Role Of Immune System In Hairlos

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I found this :

The enzymes that create PGD2 on the scalp come from the brain, while PGD2 in the lungs is blood-born. People who suffer from asthma go into PGD2 production overdrive when they come into contact with an allergen. The PGD2 leads to inflammation, and the person has trouble breathing. As far as scientist know, though, their hair remains perfect.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And if pgd2 inihbit hair growth, people with asthma have very elevated pgd2 , they should be totally bald, even in zones non dht attacked..

In my opinion pgd2 is just a sign of inflammation caused from the attack of dht

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Then if DHT is the cause of hairloss why isn't almost every man bald then...

Simple, not every man's hair,... is sensitive to x.

Same with PGD2.

"To test their theory, the scientists isolated hair follicles from face- and brow-lift tissue obtained from plastic surgeons and hit them with PGD2. The more PGD2 the follicles received, the balder the skin."

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Then if DHT is the cause of hairloss why isn't almost every man bald then...

Simple, not every man's hair,... is sensitive to x.

Same with PGD2.

They say it's our hair follicles - they're faulty. The Faulty Hair Follicles theory says that too many DHT receptors located in about 4 or 5% of the sum total HF on our bodies are the cause of pattern baldness ... in about a third of males.And mainly white males. The incidence rate for other ethnics is significantly less.

In addition to all that, some research says faulty hair follicles are also associated with:

• coronary heart disease
  • PCOS
  • metabolic syndrome
  • prostate cancer
  • even shortness(not tall)

Lol!

I think it's possible that baldness(and all those other diseases) could be caused by faulty immune cells and even faulty genes. This period we're living in now will be referred to as the pre-genetic engineering era(PGE), a time of crude medicine and many curable diseases untreated due to greed and stupidity.

Last edited:

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you link us to the source? Looks like an interesting study.

pubmed bro.

im allergic to dutasteride, it's a mild allergic reaction..i have swollen face and bit of itchy. taking the drug everyday the inflammation become chronic.
im not sure but it seems i have speed up my hair loss if the release of pgd2 can reach the scalp.