Another example on how baldness is the ultimate symbol of vileness.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao wtf guys. you think the blonde is only average? damn lol, she is a 6 or 7 easily. pretty decent looking. but i mean, come on, who here is an 8 or above? lol

on my scale though, 5 is average. I honestly think if a person is healthy, young and at least average weight then at least 95% of the time they will be at least okay looking.

got to have realistic expectations guys

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a point in our favour that non balding ppl really have no clue at all. in the article she says jude law is no longer going bald. wat bs! he has exactly the same amount of hair as before, a slowly receding hairline. hes just grown it out. with recession, its always more obvious when its shaved. when ur a diffuser its less obvious when its shaved. up until he shaved it, the majority of ppl wouldnt have picked up that hes balding, whereas we all knew he was deeply receded, especially when the temples meet in the middle, but until he shaved it noone knew. we are our own worse enemies. just because we know how many mm our hairlines have receded, doesnt mean the majority of ppl will know.

and that blonde, well shes about a 6. id be happy if i could get someone that looks like that, but she really has no authority to pick on balding guys. one comment that she has small breasts would sort her out i reckon. anyone who writes articles about balding celebrities really is an idiot. and looks are important, but i couldnt stand to be with an idiot. especially a blonde know it all idiot.

btw my idea of a 10 is danica mckellar.