Another example on how baldness is the ultimate symbol of vileness.

slipy

Reaction score
Take a look at the Star Wars Universe.

the evil sith lords.

Darth Bane

Darth Malgus

Darth Malak

Darth Sion

Darth Plagueis

and of course Darth Vader.

im sure there are more, im not overtly familiar with SW universe. Baldness is so hated, so singled out and demonized as a trait (like no other), that im surprised they didn't have Anakin go bald the moment he turned to dark side, instead waiting for him to get mutilated in flames.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with threads like this on a hair loss forum is that it all falls on deaf ears.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
300 rise of an empire guy turns bad and goes from a nw1 to bald in just a sec.

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
You can with the same success compile a list of villains who are fat
Baldness is a negative trait

Imagine a new comic book series at par with Superman or Batman, but the hero is bald...
Can you?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can with the same success compile a list of villains who are fat
Baldness is a negative trait

Imagine a new comic book series at par with Superman or Batman, but the hero is bald...
Can you?

As a creative individual and one with hair loss, I definitely can. The real question is:

Can SOCIETY?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Matrix, Agent Smith.

He was never bald. Balding, yes with a very badly receded hairline:

Agent_Smith.jpg

resu

Reaction score
Yeah I can't picture Jude Law being in a romantic comedy with his current hairline, he said that it didn't bother him but when reality hit him hard he did something (probably finasteride/minoxidil). This is the thing, even if it doesn't bother us society will not think the same.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jude-laws-hair-has-returned-actor-1322329

Just read the first line, people think male pattern baldness is due to not eating enough veggies.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can't picture Jude Law being in a romantic comedy with his current hairline, he said that it didn't bother him but when reality hit him hard he did something (probably finasteride/minoxidil). This is the thing, even if it doesn't bother us society will not think the same.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/jude-laws-hair-has-returned-actor-1322329

Just read the first line, people think male pattern baldness is due to not eating enough veggies.

That would be me, hit really hard by society. It's pretty clear however that he looks much better with hair, we just have to be aware of the importance of looking good.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's the one who wrote the article about Jude Law:

27397ec.jpg

I guess this is what women who hate bald men look like. I can definitely picture her with a tall NW1 douchebag boyfriend.

shes not really that hot.
Shes okay. Kind of looks like Amy Schumer.

insideamyschumer_about_1_600x400.jpg

Plus whats her body look like?

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score

27397ec.jpg

I guess this is what women who hate bald men look like. I can definitely picture her with a tall NW1 douchebag boyfriend.

Ok, so she is a quite dumb reporter writing for the gossip-press.
and, let's be honest:her looks don't impress at all...

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She's like a 5.
/Tips fedora

Haha but seriously, it's like a perfect example of an average looking girl

ladysmanfelpz

Established Member
Reaction score

27397ec.jpg

LOL. Hilarious. Guarantee you she is too and think she is way too hot and important than she actually is.

But is there actually evidence that Jude Law tried to do something about his hair? It would make me feel better that its not crazy to take a drug for something as silly as hair, and that other men do value it as a large part of their looks. I know Cooper publicly admitted, but haven't heard of other celebrities actually using a treatment system, only getting transplants.

And Jude Law's hair was dope btw. Back in his Mr. Ripley days he had to be one of the most attractive males on the planet. I still think his hair is pretty cool actually. I know we all b**ch, but I think thinning hair looks more mature/masculine than some preppy boy D bag of the likes Fred referred.

slipy

Reaction score
But is there actually evidence that Jude Law tried to do something about his hair? It would make me feel better that its not crazy to take a drug for something as silly as hair, and that other men do value it as a large part of their looks.

Evidence - no. It would require him or someone close to him confessing. But considering how long he had hair line recession before it got bad (a decade or so) it wouldn't be a wild guess in the least to assume that he was using an androgen blocker.

would make me feel better that its not crazy to take a drug for something as silly as hair

Having hair is crucial for healthy social life. Nowadays it's a mandatory attribute, anyone should fight tooth and nail to salvage it. Taking hair loss lightly leads to an irreversible, fatal blow.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well its even an insult in Asian cultures lol

Skip to 4:29

[video=youtube_share;CWGOYKBP5DM]http://youtu.be/CWGOYKBP5DM?t=4m29s[/video]

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
If you ask me, Jude Law looks better in the picture on the right (short buzzed) than he does with the hair on the left.