Another Example: Men are Irrelevant

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/weightloss/2010-06-16-obese-sex_N.htm

Title of article: Obesity can sink your sex life

in a new study, European researchers found obese women had more trouble finding a sexual partner than their normal-weight counterparts, though the same wasn't true for obese men,

The title then indirectly implies that men are irrelevant.
This implication was pointed out by alphagame.

Obese people are at higher risk anyway for diabetes, depression and urinary stress incontinence, all of which can hinder sex. If people are extremely heavy, they might also have muscular or skeletal problems that make sex challenging.
Yeah, sure. Those are the reasons why whales have difficulty finding sexual partners. The level of political correctness when it comes to talking about women is mind blowing.

Also, the "researchers" are oblivious to the fact that there is a big difference between a 90kg man, and a 90kg woman (of the same height). They should have adjusted for body fat %. But that of course would not have resulted in a sympathetic portrayal of women.

And meanwhile, no studies for how baldness affects sex lives. Because it primarily affects men.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You can find examples on how men are irrelevant all you want, but what good will it do? You, Fred and and I'm sure a few others here all love to bring up this subject, like you believe proving a point will actually make a difference. No matter if you're right or wrong, the world and it's people will still treat you the same. So why keep bringing that up?

resu

Reaction score
I don't get it, how does it prove that men are irrelevant? So a fat guy can still get a female partner, while an obese woman will struggle more to find a male partner.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with toms. What does it matter if you are a male or female, being ugly is just being ugly. It is not like an ugly female would get any attention from a good looking male or that an ugly men would get any attention from a good looking female. The truth is that baldness most of the time makes you ugly and that means no special treatments and no attention from people that you feel attracted to.

Although if you have a weird condition people can be even so rude that they start to ignore you.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe she's just a nice girl, that's why she has a lot of attention on FB. Not everything has to do with being ugly or not. Being ugly doesn't mean that nobody is going to like you less.
Nice people have a lot of friends, no matter if they are ugly or good looking.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are no ugly women, only lazy women.

Do you really think an ugly woman doesn't get at least 10 times the attention of an above average male?

Then you're not aware of the men thirst out there. I had what you could call an ugly girlfriend at a point, her teeth were messed-up and she was a bit manly.

My friends are still laughing at me for dating that girl. But you know, I was slick bald at the time, it's not as if I had much of a choice.

I checked her Facebook, endless messages and notifications. You know the 'Other' folder on Facebook? It showed a 128 count.

So there you have it, I was baffled too that even an ugly girl can still get pretty much unbearable attention.

Trust me fred there are ugly women out there that aren't getting any attention, I have seen plenty examples myself.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
A girl automatically receives ton of attention because she is a girl.

These examples you know, do you know it for a fact? Have you seen their private Facebook status?

Have you seen their online dating profile with 0 or 1 message a day? I doubt it.

I created an account myself with a genuinely ugly girl. The result? Oh just 99 messages in one day. Box: full.

True, but most of the messages probably are from girls, because the majority of people on FB are women.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
The average gender distribution on social networks is 48.75% male, 51.25% female. The difference is negligible as you can see.

No, the hundred of messages my ugly ex-girlfriend got were almost all from men, thirsty men in need of affection and sex.

The 99 messages I got on the ugly female account on Okcupid were from women too I guess?

guys are not as active on FB as women.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Trust me fred there are ugly women out there that aren't getting any attention, I have seen plenty examples myself.

Ugly women who aren't fat?

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
It's true, because we get very little to no messages and attention at all, so what would be the point?
No, women just like to talk a lot about everything, about what they did that day, what they ate, what they bought, when they are sick, ... Guys rarely do, unless they're gay. The most comments I get are from women, guys post stuff like funny videos or cars,drinking or pictures of women. Women really can't comment that much on subjects guys post. I do comment when guys post pictures of their kids or vacation.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score

These examples you know, do you know it for a fact? Have you seen their private Facebook status?

Have you seen their online dating profile with 0 or 1 message a day? I doubt it.

I created an account myself with a genuinely ugly girl. The result? Oh just 99 messages in one day. Box: full.

I don't have FB, so I can't find that out.

Ugly women who aren't fat?

Surprisingly yes, I guess they still need to discover the world of make up.

Reaction score
I don't get it, how does it prove that men are irrelevant? So a fat guy can still get a female partner, while an obese woman will struggle more to find a male partner.
Because you can assume obese men get NO attention from women.
Therefore if being obese doesn't impact on a man's sex life, a man must have started off with no sex life to begin with.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how men are treated like crap in today's society, more than ever.

The ones who have it the worst are the bald men, the short men and the sexually unappealing.

That means at least 95% of men. We have very little value, men struggle so much to raise their value to be able to get a little attention.

A woman just have to exist and be beautiful and she has tremendous value. Every men and society will bow down to her.

I wish society in general was more aware of that fact, but we're not allowed to talk about it. If we do, we'll get the usual: "man up!"

Dating websites are a good example of how men have no value to women. I have to flood these websites and have a system to get 1, 2 dates a week if I'm lucky.

And yet there are a lot of women I talk to who will be oblivious to this fact, they think we log in on these website and get dozens of messages just like them!

No one cares about this of course, only the manosphere raises this issue, not the mainstream media, not movies and TV show, not society.

I'd really like if people commented more on this reality or at least acknowledged it:

1b45.jpeg

I've read a book named "Survival of the prettiest" and "Looks, why they are more important than you ever imagined".

It states everything that you said and a lot more accompagned by polls and scientific researches.

You should check those books, very interresting, i've already knew all that though just by common sense before reading them, but there is a difference between knowing and seeing what you notice scientifically proven.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
why does anyone even waste their time on FB?!

I plead with you all, delete your accounts today. I work IT and its not worth the time.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why does anyone even waste their time on FB?!

I plead with you all, delete your accounts today. I work IT and its not worth the time.

Right on. I ditched it years ago and never looked back. It is just a giant data mining operation with a side of narcissism.

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score

LOL

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Right on. I ditched it years ago and never looked back. It is just a giant data mining operation with a side of narcissism.

Totally right. Did you know even cops look on FB to catch bad guys. when you apply for a job , first thing they do is look on FB. I m really careful with what I put on my FB.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
:doh: So.. what was the Norwood average of the men replying?

Most NW1-NW2, not hard to figure out that bald/balding men are a minority. I mean, not hard to figure out that WE are a minority.