Annurmets interesting results and recommendation on site

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great study behind this one using the Annurca apple extract I think it has like 4 percent procyanidin b2 I had a wave of growth and thickening that at the time I attributed to minoxidil and high dose genistein I was also taking high doses of apple polyphenols 4 caps a day of the vita minity annurca apple extract as well as 4 caps per day of apple poly that got to be pretty expensive so after I ran out I continued with the minoxidil as I have for years as well as the high dose of genistein and have experienced a slow decline and lost all the gains I got while I was on the high dose apple polyphenols I think the annurca specifically is required although the apple poly might have done something I did not connect the dots till yesterday but I have now just restarted high dose apple polyphenols there is also a 15 percent procyanidin b 2 powder that is available for sale I will buy as well . Also there is an Italian HairLoss forum called Calvizie . Net
It is super active but you have to translate unless you can read Italian apparently the annurca apple extract is a staple in all their regimens hundreds if not thousands of post about it

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have discontinued my blue led therapy device as I don’t think it was doing much . I now believe my results were due to taking 4 caps per day of vitaminity apple extract plus caps which is another brand of the annurca apple extract as I ran out a couple months ago and I noticed my newly thickened hair gradually went back to the wispy barely visible hairs in the crown
I was having problems reordering but I think I have finally completed a new order if I can just get it in I’m excited to see if I can regain those prior gains . I also not on minix or finasteride also for reference I just started a new 5 percent pycnogenol topical from the ordinary . Based on the new regrowth study in mice yes I know it probably won’t do anything but it feels great on the scalp seems to reduce inflammation also just started shoden ashwaghanda supplement internally 2 caps per day and DHA fish oil 4 grams per day

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
I read the Italian forums at some point with Google translate and I can confirm that shitloads of people use it there, it's pretty interesting. I think it's popular on the German forums too iirc

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have discontinued my blue led therapy device as I don’t think it was doing much . I now believe my results were due to taking 4 caps per day of vitaminity apple extract plus caps which is another brand of the annurca apple extract as I ran out a couple months ago and I noticed my newly thickened hair gradually went back to the wispy barely visible hairs in the crown
I was having problems reordering but I think I have finally completed a new order if I can just get it in I’m excited to see if I can regain those prior gains . I also not on minix or finasteride also for reference I just started a new 5 percent pycnogenol topical from the ordinary . Based on the new regrowth study in mice yes I know it probably won’t do anything but it feels great on the scalp seems to reduce inflammation also just started shoden ashwaghanda supplement internally 2 caps per day and DHA fish oil 4 grams per day
can you link me the pycnogenol study ? and are you using annumerts orally or the topical lotion? thanks