Angry at the person from whom you have baldness gene?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
Honestly is this thread for real ? If the person you got hair loss from didn't have help create you, you wouldn't be here so would you rather be non existent or alive and bald ? I mean pretty retarded that this is even a discussion.

Mmm.. i never thought of it seriously, but now when i do, i think the answer is yes... id rather not be born then born with hair-loss.. not saying im suicide or anything, not even depressed.. just honestly.. id rather be left alone then born with hair-loss, the limitations it puts on me are hard to overcome or look.

Im glad you brought it up, it brings levels of honesty i didnt know existed in me.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Reading some of these responses it is quite evident that the reason you`re all so unhappy is not due to baldness. It`s due to your level of thinking about yourselves, you have no self worth. You are defining your lives based on your `problems`and not your attributes. Now I know how hard it is to struggle with yourself but seriously some of you need to snap out of it or you`re going to miss all the good things that there are to be had in life. Baldness doesn`t disable you from achieving your dreams and aspirations, find something other than your hair and other so physical features to live for and stop basing your life on `what`s wrong with you`

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
Buzzlightyear said:
Reading some of these responses it is quite evident that the reason you`re all so unhappy is not due to baldness. It`s due to your level of thinking about yourselves, you have no self worth. You are defining your lives based on your `problems`and not your attributes. Now I know how hard it is to struggle with yourself but seriously some of you need to snap out of it or you`re going to miss all the good things that there are to be had in life. Baldness doesn`t disable you from achieving your dreams and aspirations, find something other than your hair and other so physical features to live for and stop basing your life on `what`s wrong with you`
hmmm yea that is true . . . . . .

but i honestly have a melancholic type personality

im reasonably positive atm, but to be completely honest i wudn't want to exist and a lot of nights i feel pretty down

it still doesnt keep me from achieving my dreams tho, it actually helps in the sense that i think "ok, my life sucks, so i'm gonna work and do what it takes to improve it"

There are always going to be things we can change and things we can`t, it`s about adapting to these things and not hating ourselves because of them. life is filled with variance always going to be up`s and downs not wanting to exist is pretty harsh think about all the things in the world you have never done, or seen, or tasted. No matter what happens to us in life, it`s up to us to either make it suck or not.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
yea. i still have made 0 progress with girls tho

a lot of the time i feel like i'll never be able to get it without paying

nah man all it takes is a slump buster to get you on a roll, and once you get 1 or 2 the confidence to do anything will come with it trust me. I used to not be able to do anything unless I had female affection, I felt useless without it (still do sometimes, but probably stems from a childhood of abuse from my drunkin mother). Anyways you have gone through lots in your life so far eventually you will find a grove that works for you and you'll be rolling in it, just continue to put yourself out there don't be afraid of rejection and you'll get there.

seb

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
Exodus2011 said:
yea. i still have made 0 progress with girls tho

a lot of the time i feel like i'll never be able to get it without paying

nah man all it takes is a slump buster to get you on a roll, and once you get 1 or 2 the confidence to do anything will come with it trust me. I used to not be able to do anything unless I had female affection, I felt useless without it (still do sometimes, but probably stems from a childhood of abuse from my drunkin mother). Anyways you have gone through lots in your life so far eventually you will find a grove that works for you and you'll be rolling in it, just continue to put yourself out there don't be afraid of rejection and you'll get there.

Yeah,if you have "confidence" you can do ANYTHING and be ANYONE.

inferiorgenetics

Reaction score
I get it from my father's side. My grandfather was bald and so is one of my uncles (NW5or6). My father isn't bald at all, at 50-something, neither of my younger brothers (18, 20) show any signs of balding/thinning. I started balding early, at age 19. The first time someone ever mentioned my bald spot was when I was 15. My mother's side has thick curly hair and no one is bald. ...Of course I have resentment towards my parents; but really they had no control over what genes I unfortunately inherited - they both sympathize with me, actually. It's not fair, and yes I do hate everything about myself as of late, but I know I can fix this...even if it's not easy or fast, I know I can change everything about myself if I so please. I'm saving my money for a hair transplant, eventually, and am taking the necessary steps in order to prevent and hopefully reverse my current state of hair loss (medication and topical treatments). Hair loss is an unfortunate journey many of us have to foretake; we can either win or lose, but no matter what we're fighting for what we got - some of us more than others. Hair loss will not be the thing to break me; I will overcome any obstacle I put my mind to.

blackg

Reaction score
You know, I like to think I'm a fair minded person and I don't really blame my mother. It's from her side...but on my bad days I curse the fact that out of 3 boys..I was the one inflicted with this sheet!!!

Selfish me, hey!!!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know, I like to think I'm a fair minded person and I don't really blame my mother. It's from her side...but on my bad days I curse the fact that out of 3 boys..I was the one inflicted with this sheet!!!

Selfish me, hey!!!

In many ways I'm glad I don't have brothers for this reason haha. One of my good friends was NW5 by 20. His brother is now 28 and still a thick NW1. That would seriously eat away at me.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I wouldnt blame any side, just stupid, im grateful to be alive hair or no hair.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
In a way yes, I was/am angry at my parents/relatives for bringing this curse upon me. But still I understand that they never meant for this to happen to me, nor could they predict it as no other women in my family are suffering from baldness. Still I can't help feeling angry at them sometimes, because I know my genetics are the reason for my miserable life. But I still love my parents and I know they only wish the best for me so bottom line I can't really blame them even though I want to sometimes.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got it from my maternal grandfather through my mother. Since male pattern baldness doesn't affect women, can't blame her for not considering the fact that she might pass on her bad genes to me and br brother. Dad was NW2 at 40 and NW3 at 50. Lucky bastard. I have more hair than him now, but much less hair than he had at my age.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
If u are unsure,do the paternity test.

But point of Wisdom.
If some one other than u is thinking like that, still that guy who done that thing must have been bald too, how successful must be he even though he had no hair.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I feel fortunate, my male maternal predecessors were all rather successful in their career choices. While some had hair others did not.
Still all took care of their business properly.

As their son and as a bald man, I look up to them all with the enduring hope I can achieve as a comparably satisfactory life as they apparently had.
So if I blame my parents I make an effort to blame them for the positive traits genetically expressed through me.
Some are harder to find than others. :sun: