andy murray

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
was watching australian open last few days and saw andy murray's interview. I thought this guy was balding a few years back? His hair looks amazing now wtf

[video=youtube;xJt-oNWkw9Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJt-oNWkw9Q[/video]

can't say the same for nadal though...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kind of worries me when I see him. His hair loss pattern is similar, im a little more advanced on one temple. Imagine him shaved. I think he is on finasteride for sure, he had more loss at the front before I think.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kind of worries me when I see him. His hair loss pattern is similar, im a little more advanced on one temple. Imagine him shaved. I think he is on finasteride for sure, he had more loss at the front before I think.

yeah his front definitely improved
his crown still looks a tad suspicious to the trained eye but is better than when he played wimbledon 2 yrs ago. I remember clear crown loss in the final

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
For real? I didn't know he had crown loss. His hair looks very healthy there. I have that but my hairline is worse. Must definitely be on finasteride, don't think he would bother with Rogaine.

I used a magnifier today and saw lots of tiny hairs, even in a normal mirror you can them slowly appearing, so hopefully will grow proper hair by summer. Vellus is a real teaser.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
He had pretty bad crown loss a few years ago I remember him ribbing Nadal on twitter saying who is gonna go bald first , he's definatly fixed it with finasteride and probably Rogaine it looks a lot fuller now. Nadals hair loss has progressed pretty bad though in a female pattern of baldness so I don't think Nadal will respond to treatments too good. Maybe he'll do an Agassi and wear a piece if it gets worse, he'd look terrible bald and his female following will cease.

ma12199

Reaction score
He had pretty bad crown loss a few years ago I remember him ribbing Nadal on twitter saying who is gonna go bald first , he's definatly fixed it with finasteride and probably Rogaine it looks a lot fuller now. Nadals hair loss has progressed pretty bad though in a female pattern of baldness so I don't think Nadal will respond to treatments too good. Maybe he'll do an Agassi and wear a piece if it gets worse, he'd look terrible bald and his female following will cease.

how can you bald in a female type of way and more importantly how is that a gauge to whether he'll respond to treatment or not ?!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

On the plus side Nadal has a low hairline but yes, that loss is aggressive and he will be screwed without treatment and maybe even with treatment. The problem with this type of loss is all the top of your scalp is very sensitive to DHT. Also may not be able to get a hair transplant due to shock loss and usually their donor area is not the best either over time.

1412352988_768231_1412353123_noticia_grande.jpg

massa

Banned
Reaction score
how can you bald in a female type of way and more importantly how is that a gauge to whether he'll respond to treatment or not ?!

He has no recession or bald spot on his crown its more diffuse like Female Pattern Baldness, I was purely speculating that his hair loss is harder to treat as i'm sure he's trying as his image is important in his profession for advertising etc, and he hasn't made much progress unlike Murray.

female-patern-baldness.jpg

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
It's clear Murray has been on NoFAP the past ~4 years and nadal has just been tearing his **** up every night in bed.

On a more serious note, Federer has always had impeccable hair, but now at 33 years old his hairline finally seems to be beginning to give way. If he retires in another 2 years, I'm pretty sure he'll jump on finasteride/minoxidil. I doubt he does so now. Four kids to worry about, travel, sponsorships, training, practicing, and finally competing at a high level in Tennis does not allow for a consistent hair loss regimen.

Novak Djokovic has one of the fullest heads of hair I've ever seen. Holy ****. Andy Roddick spent the last few years of his career bald. Pete Sampras is quickly diffusing like Nadal. There's a 23 year old named Grigor Dimitrov and he already has receding temples. Tennis and hair loss go together pretty often it seems.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's kinda funny when you look at these guys, they're kinda early birds when it comes to male pattern baldness. Still pretty young but suffering from male pattern baldness. Atleast andy is taking action, I couldn't imagine how bad he would be right now without finasteride.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
On a more serious note, Federer has always had impeccable hair, but now at 33 years old his hairline finally seems to be beginning to give way. If he retires in another 2 years, I'm pretty sure he'll jump on finasteride/minoxidil. I doubt he does so now. Four kids to worry about, travel, sponsorships, training, practicing, and finally competing at a high level in Tennis does not allow for a consistent hair loss regimen.

Novak Djokovic has one of the fullest heads of hair I've ever seen. Holy ****.

Federer has a very slow receding hairline which has only become obvious in recent years since he had thick, wavy hair. This is him like 12 years ago you can see the clear recession

and this is him now. obviously he still looks decent and has acceptable hair for his age

I doubt federer cares anyway. His bandana hides his hairloss 100% and having a good image on the court is probably the most important. As for nadal, those overhead camera angles really give a nasty view of his balding, feel sorry for the guy.

Djokovic just a lucky SOB. his dad is nw1 at like 50+

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Federer has a very slow receding hairline which has only become obvious in recent years since he had thick, wavy hair. This is him like 12 years ago you can see the clear recession

and this is him now. obviously he still looks decent and has acceptable hair for his age

I doubt federer cares anyway. His bandana hides his hairloss 100% and having a good image on the court is probably the most important. As for nadal, those overhead camera angles really give a nasty view of his balding, feel sorry for the guy.

Djokovic just a lucky SOB. his dad is nw1 at like 50+

Yeah Federer wouldn't do a ponytail of that caliber today. I doubt he'd want to expose his hairline. And that picture is 15 years old. Federer has been extremely lucky with the speed of his hair loss. Nadal's seems to be more rapid than anyone I've ever seen.

Also Nadal has an Emporio Armani endorsement. The last time I saw ads of him was in 2010/2011 when his hair loss was still acceptable. Poor guy probably doesn't even get called for photo shoots anymore. Big blow to the ego I'm assuming. Federer's endorsements/advertisements usually feature him in a tailored suit and well groomed hair. Not quite the "sex sells" thing Nadal had going on about 4 years ago. He won't be losing those deals for a long time. Nadal on the other hand probably has nothing going on anymore.

But murray is too ugly to get anything approaching what Federer has nor what Nadal had.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Por qué? por qué yo ?! Finalmente llegué a mi mierda juntos! ¿por qué no Djokovic? dios mío!

140128114802-nadal-tease-story-top.jpg

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Yep nadal cares about his hair loss ay, just sitting on the casual 200 million fortune and growing, arguably one of the best tennis players ever. Yep hes very worried

He could **** 99 percent of women irregardless of whether or not he has hair or not because of who he is and what hes achieved, and im pretty sure if I was in his boat I wouldnt give two ****s

rayl

Reaction score
Yep nadal cares about his hair loss ay, just sitting on the casual 200 million fortune and growing, arguably one of the best tennis players ever. Yep hes very worried

He could **** 99 percent of women irregardless of whether or not he has hair or not because of who he is and what hes achieved, and im pretty sure if I was in his boat I wouldnt give two ****s

You will always care. Even Robert Harting the discus thrower and olympic golden medalist had recently hair transplant. BTW he is more than 2m tall and about 130 kg pure muscle. About Nadal- it is known that he is the most drugged up tennis player in the game and using steroid may have some effect on his hairline.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

You see a lot of celebs concerned with their hair loss despite the fact they can get hot girls no issues. Why? They want to look their best for themselves.

For me, that's the main issue. I know I would be screwed big time being fully bald as far as girls are concerned but that's not the main issue. I like seeing myself with hair, it's my look and identity.

Everyone has different reasons im sure.

For me, even if there were no humans left in the world and I was the only one around, I'd still take my Propecia. :laugh:

I get though for a lot of people it seems to be about getting laid or society.

The opposite is of course true as well, most men with male pattern baldness will NOT go on meds. Simply shave/buzz. This was in an article I read ages ago, they seem to be unhappy about it but not enough to do something about it.

slipy

Reaction score
For me, even if there were no humans left in the world and I was the only one around, I'd still take my Propecia. :laugh:

I get though for a lot of people it seems to be about getting laid or society.

i'd still care too, albeit to a lesser extent. If my vanity got the better of me and it were to bother me significantly, i'd just raid a wig shop. After all there would be no humans left who could judge me for taking this route.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Not looking too good these days. He said he's fine with his hair loss but his wife wants him to have a transplant, sounds like a real keeper.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 37
  • andy-murray-ap-image-2024-01-7f9373890111554e2ec12b2447fae942-3x2.jpg
    andy-murray-ap-image-2024-01-7f9373890111554e2ec12b2447fae942-3x2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 36