An anti-hair loss treatment in the management of mild androgenetic alopecia: results from a large, international observational study

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aminexil, I missed this conversation. Just another scam? @Armando Jose it sounds like you have looked into this earlier?

Results​

Data from 357 subjects were evaluable for the benefit analysis; 59.9% of subjects were female; the mean age was 33.6±8.7 years. Duration of hair loss was 1.62±2.24 years. 71.3% of women had a Ludwig score of 1 and 40.8% of men had a Hamilton Norwood score of 2.

At the end of study, hair loss was reduced in 89.0% of subjects; it was slightly higher in women (92.5%) than in men (83.8%). Subject satisfaction on a scale from 0 (not satisfied at all) to 10 (completely satisfied) was 7.9±1.7. Tolerance was rated good to very good by 98.6% of all subjects.

Conclusion​

AC5 reduces mild Androgenetic Alopecia in both men and women and has a pleasant texture. AC5 was well tolerated and highly appreciated.

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A molecule similar to Dr. Proctor's 3-carboxylic acid pyridine-N-oxide...

"Open-label, observational, international real-life study in 527 adult subjects with mild Androgenetic Alopecia who received AC5 (2,4-Diamino-Pyrimidine-N-Oxyde, arginine, 6-O glucose linoleate (SP94), piroctone olamine and Vichy mineralizing water"

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
was funded by Laboratoires Vichy International, France
AC5 reduces mild Androgenetic Alopecia in both men and women and has a pleasant texture

This paper with a pintch of salt