AMPK ROUTE / METFORMIN AKG THE MAX SUMMARY

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Max summary of Metformin/AKG. AMPK and TORm receptor

I posted this on the forum elsewhere but I see that there is a lot of doubt around this subject, I decided to make this topic for this information to be better exposed, since they are important for our community

"""A recent study has shown the potential usefulness of AMPK treatment in preserving bone mass as well as lowering bone turnover in post-menopausal women (Tocaj et al., 2003). Results suggest a link between enteral AKG/AMPK and an increase in estrogen levels. """ (in my opnion maybe higher i little or regulates receptor(AR or ER) I have already posted some studies in other posts where the AMPK pathway regulates AR receptors , wathever maybe AMPK pathway modulates estrogen levels,

It appears that high levels of AMPK response result in high levels of estrogens are somehow still unclear how levels of estrogens can higher.

Explains the effect of metformin on acne, on hinsurtism, skin's diseases , In addition to the effects of AMPK / AKG stimulation , estrogen being an "anti androgen" by definition and studies pointing to this side explain a lot its off-label therapeutic effect.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4778205/ (Metformin off label )

High levels of AMPK BURST will compel your follicles to enter the anagen phase

It has a direct effect on the hair follicle in several different paths .

It can be an unprecedented therapeutic drug for your capillary and skin health, in a way you never dreamed of, I saw a lot of things that scared me with results, but it's not all flowers, is it?

This pathway interferes with glutamine metabolism

The AMPK pathway increases the availability of glutamine, so to speak.

Glutamine has great effects on the body, macrophages and other cells of our immune and muscular system.

However, in the brain it can have adverse effects on (swelling of astrocytes, defects in neuronal communication) this is how severe liver conditions develop .

Glutamine is metabolized to ammonia, this is too toxic for the kidneys and liver , besides everything and in addition we can enter an eternal cycle of ammonia to hyperstimulate this pathway

And stimulate the catabolism acids BCAA's; valine, leucine and isoleucine in skeletal muscle .

The post will be gigantic if I go on explaining it, but I can already tell, I just say that stimulating the AMPK route can be wonderful for skin and hair, but this is the contract, this in the long term 10 years for example can evolve something bad .

In other words, make your choice via AMPK worth it or not?
Post.jpg

EFFECT BOOST ANTI ANDROGEN

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Max summary of Metformin/AKG. AMPK and TORm receptor

I posted this on the forum elsewhere but I see that there is a lot of doubt around this subject, I decided to make this topic for this information to be better exposed, since they are important for our community

"""A recent study has shown the potential usefulness of AMPK treatment in preserving bone mass as well as lowering bone turnover in post-menopausal women (Tocaj et al., 2003). Results suggest a link between enteral AKG/AMPK and an increase in estrogen levels. """ (in my opnion maybe higher i little or regulates receptor(AR or ER) I have already posted some studies in other posts where the AMPK pathway regulates AR receptors , wathever maybe AMPK pathway modulates estrogen levels,

It appears that high levels of AMPK response result in high levels of estrogens are somehow still unclear how levels of estrogens can higher.

Explains the effect of metformin on acne, on hinsurtism, skin's diseases , In addition to the effects of AMPK / AKG stimulation , estrogen being an "anti androgen" by definition and studies pointing to this side explain a lot its off-label therapeutic effect.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4778205/ (Metformin off label )

High levels of AMPK BURST will compel your follicles to enter the anagen phase

It has a direct effect on the hair follicle in several different paths .

It can be an unprecedented therapeutic drug for your capillary and skin health, in a way you never dreamed of, I saw a lot of things that scared me with results, but it's not all flowers, is it?

This pathway interferes with glutamine metabolism

The AMPK pathway increases the availability of glutamine, so to speak.

Glutamine has great effects on the body, macrophages and other cells of our immune and muscular system.

However, in the brain it can have adverse effects on (swelling of astrocytes, defects in neuronal communication) this is how severe liver conditions develop .

Glutamine is metabolized to ammonia, this is too toxic for the kidneys and liver , besides everything and in addition we can enter an eternal cycle of ammonia to hyperstimulate this pathway

And stimulate the catabolism acids BCAA's; valine, leucine and isoleucine in skeletal muscle .

The post will be gigantic if I go on explaining it, but I can already tell, I just say that stimulating the AMPK route can be wonderful for skin and hair, but this is the contract, this in the long term 10 years for example can evolve something bad .

In other words, make your choice via AMPK worth it or not?View attachment 160421
How hard is metformin to get and how expensive is it?

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi janey, good to see you.

In my country it is very cheap and easy to get a box of 30 pills costs about 5 dollars

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will you try this? Will this work topically?
I say that this does not work topically, if you read the articles I posted you can see that the topical use of metformin causes different effects from the systemic effect via inhibition of adenosine phosphatase, I will not explain because this will be turn in a giant post, but metformin should not be used topically for hair loss or acne.

Metformina boost efect increases the effects of anti androgens, there are several studies that say that, in addition to its anti-aging, anti-aging effect via AMPK.

It is an immunomodulator too , it has a lot of content there, take a calm look.

Peace buddy

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you deal with the sides now?
Actually, 1000 mg is the normal dose lol
Sometimes I take 1000 mg a day. This drug acumulates in tissues

Its dosage is high we can reach up to 2000 mg per day.

But as I said in my posts in other parts of this forum it causes me some bad side effects, so I try to keep your dose as low as possible 500 mg is the minimum dose for treatment effective .

After I started taking metformin I started to see results, but I am still taking many other things so I don't know if the effect was just hers.

I am having results after I started it, maybe meaning it is helping.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I take 1000 mg a day. This drug acumulates in tissues

Its dosage is high we can reach up to 2000 mg per day.

But as I said in my posts in other parts of this forum it causes me some bad side effects, so I try to keep your dose as low as possible 500 mg is the minimum dose for treatment effective .

After I started taking metformin I started to see results, but I am still taking many other things so I don't know if the effect was just hers.

I am having results after I started it, maybe meaning it is helping.
Your case again proves that hormones / sensitivity due to genes are mostly the cause of hair loss. Thank you for your contribution, our warrior!! :)

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I use 500mg a day.
Hello. You say that the minimum dose is 500mg but can this dose depend on the weight of the person? For example, my weight is 60 kilograms, as you think it will be enough to take 250 mg/day. And metformin can be normal and prolonged action such as GLUCOPHAGE LONG what kind of metformin do you recommend?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi janey, good to see you.

In my country it is very cheap and easy to get a box of 30 pills costs about 5 dollars
Metformin is cheap, but good luck getting a prescription from a doctor to use it for hairloss. While not all sides are serious, this drug causes many minor noticeable sides.

There is also basically 0 evidence here that it would have any effect on hairloss other then in theory. The study you presented with finasteride are on women.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. You say that the minimum dose is 500mg but can this dose depend on the weight of the person? For example, my weight is 60 kilograms, as you think it will be enough to take 250 mg/day. And metformin can be normal and prolonged action such as GLUCOPHAGE LONG what kind of metformin do you recommend?
Hi, I do not recommend anything, I just posted for you to see and draw your own conclusions.

Any long-acting metformin like the one you mention can improve the potential side effects.

The dose does not depend on size and weight, the minimum dose to start is 500mg normally.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Metformin is cheap, but good luck getting a prescription from a doctor to use it for hairloss. While not all sides are serious, this drug causes many minor noticeable sides.

There is also basically 0 evidence here that it would have any effect on hairloss other then in theory. The study you presented with finasteride are on women.
I also read my articles, I know what I posted, but you know, I posted it for checking the mechanism of action IN HUMANS , there are no studies on metformin for hair loss, all of this is speculative, we don't have millions of dollars to develop research.
I only gathered information that may be relevant to the community.

I posted to the community not just for middle aged men who suffer from hair loss , have womens here too .

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Have you seen her studies with bicalutamide and the other androgens?

I say in post BOOST anti androgen effect

It has been shown to increase AA effect on the AR receptor in male studies.

Read the posts better to avoid embarrassment.

If you take metformin alone you obviously won't do anything, study analyze what you are reading, it discourages me a little to participate in these forums, it's a long time explaining to lazy people

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen her studies with bicalutamide and the other androgens?

I say in post BOOST anti androgen effect

It has been shown to increase AA effect on the AR receptor in male studies.

Read the posts better to avoid embarrassment.

If you take metformin alone you obviously won't do anything, study analyze what you are reading, it discourages me a little to participate in these forums, it's a long time explaining to lazy people
I'm not embarrassed about anything I posted, I'm just questioning it's benefit because I know family members who take metformin for diabetes and it's not an easy drug to take long term without side effects.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not embarrassed about anything I posted, I'm just questioning it's benefit because I know family members who take metformin for diabetes and it's not an easy drug to take long term without side effects.
I agree is a very serious decision, it is another drug in its therapeutic scheme, it will certainly have risks, but we have evidence that it lowers levels of circulating androgens and somehow potentiates the effects of Anti androgens on the receptor, something curious, it is anti cancer too , anti age, i decided to try, but all of this is speculative, as i said this is just a summary summary of information i managed to collect.

Peace my friend

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've been doing 1000 mg for three years for anti-aging reasons (im not diabetic). It helps leaning out the body, but not much else as far as i can tell. No sides.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've been doing 1000 mg for three years for anti-aging reasons (im not diabetic). It helps leaning out the body, but not much else as far as i can tell. No sides.
Do you get it prescribed by your doctor or self sourced?