Amniotic fluid or exosomes injections? Effective? Side effects?

aleonarduzzi1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I'm seriously considering a single treatment with PRP (or CRP as some doctor claim their is different) with the addition of either amniotic fluid or exosomes. Has anyone here tried this kind of treatment? Any significant result or side effects? I'm still in the early stages of the hair loss and have a diffuse thinning all over the top part of my scalp. Trying to maintain, improve if possible. Thank you in advance.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you hair loss is early stage, you may find this working for you. Keep in mind that it's not going to stop Androgenetic Alopecia and that you will need to repeat the procedure at least once every three months.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure there has been people who tried everything such as "potentially more efficient" PRP treatment at $5K every quarter. The question is for how long did they try? Getting minoxidil results for $20K a year doesn't seem to be the way people are willing to flock to in mass. Would you blame them?

NorwoodCultist1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Difool is right. This shouldn't be your goto, and it doesn't even seem to slow down balding either. Finasteride is your first stop, dutasteride if you're really paranoid, which I am.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we agree on PRP treatments. Now fi we could do the same with KY...

aleonarduzzi1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My take on the PRP alone or together with other substances is that it would rejuvenate the the scalp, improving blood circulation and overall health of the tissues. Which can be beneficial whether or not you use minoxidil or finasteride at the same time...

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stem cell this, stem cell that. What a great marketing tool. I see even Stem cell written on supplement bottles, while if you know your basic chemistry you will know that you need -40C temperature to keep this dam stuff alive. But all of what is written here, won't stop people for paying top dollar for a shitty treatment even after reading more negative reviews. I would love to understand why it's so easy for people to be so naive about scams like that. Is it because they visit a web site and see a man with a head full of hair and a smile only a two year old kid who is given a balloon can sport?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Penis Head
1. Not sure how you got away with that name, well done sir
2. Can you tell us about your PRP experience?

Study after study shows efficacy, but user experience seems lacking. Some even said it made them worse. There s a problem in terms of them developing a protocol everyone agrees on

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends which studies your read. Look, I know it's hard to discover that something you want badly to work doesn't. There is this denial in the brain that causes all of that. If that can make you feel better, I went thru this 4 years ago: PRP (fake and real), then PRP + A-cell, then PRP + exosomes. Nobody is perfect and I was like you but that was 4 years ago. Since then I learned my lesson. Total spending: $10K on these treatments (without travel expenses.) Results show something the next month, then it faded away as fast as it appeared. These doctors running this scam operations are crooks in white coat. Not convinced yet? Don't waste time and just do it for yourself. But stop trying to dig information that's right in front of you. It won't help you at all.