American Hair Research Summit In May 2018 All The Players Will Be There

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t one member get flown out to japan for a huge balding convention just a few months ago? What’s the point in all of this? To remind us that we’re fucked?

Unless there’s actual news of cure with legit proof and a date of release then what’s the point? Same crap different year.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Boring in my opinion. Theres nothing that cutting edge coming out any time soon. And there's nothing to be gained from hearing another "optimistic update". Either the products are ready/proven/available or not. Most products and treatments go bust in development. It's pointless to get worked up over them.

Its comforting just to see progress, but I agree there is nothing coming in the next year or two that is significant enough to lose sleep over. If brotzu dont work I am going to see derm for finasteride. I think its still a long wait for something better.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Believe it or not, but not everyone actually cares that much about going bald. Esp. someone like Cots who's older, married, and is balding at a more natural/age-appropriate pace than many guys on here. That, along with him maybe not wanting to use a product that isn't commercially available...

While I agree with you I would still argue almost every man on earth if given the option to stop hair loss completely, and not go bald at all would probably want to do it. I mean trump takes propecia so you never lose wanting to look the best you can.
A big part of a lot of men not caring about going bald is they just got used it, and realized every option kind of sucks, and is a life long expense on top of all the others so they decided it wasnt worth it.
Your married one year, and divorced the next then whoops you want your hair back!