Amazing (unexpected) Success With All Natural Product

wmarais

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to posting but I have been reading the forums for almost a year now trying to get tips on what to try etc. I have noticed thinning of my hair for about 2 years now. The usual stuff where I started noticing a lot of hair in my comb, shower, when I run my fingers through my hair some hair will come out etc etc. After a while I could see my scalp through my hair (which I never saw before). Also, my scalp had a itchy feeling to it.

So I tried just about everything to stop the hair loss, Rogaine seemed to help the most but it was expensive.

Due to some potential other health issues I started drinking Chaga tea (I did not drink it for hair loss reasons). At the same time I stopped using Rogaine.

My hair loss stopped almost immediately after drinking about 300 ml of Chaga tea a day. Actual my somewhat itchy scalp disappeared and my hair became thicker up to the point where it was before I noticed thinning.

I am not going to write about what Chaga is, just Google it but it falls within the Mushroom group and is extremely high in anti-oxidants and other minerals and vitamins.

That's my story, if you have questions, just ask.

wmarais

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really unfortunately but below (ignore the car :)) is a pic when my hair loss was bad, and then my profile pic is somewhat recent. In the pic below you can clearly see my scalp etc.

13087392_10153477290301316_12760662605082806_n.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really unfortunately but below (ignore the car :)) is a pic when my hair loss was bad, and then my profile pic is somewhat recent. In the pic below you can clearly see my scalp etc.

question - you didn't buy that car selling Chaga tea, did you?? and, if so, does your license plate say, "Chaga1" ?? now that would be f*****g awesome.

wmarais

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew somebody is going to think I am trying to sell Chaga, lol. No, I am an Engineer and does not need to sell Chaga, haha. That's why I did not post any info on Chaga or links etc. Just sharing my story that's it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew somebody is going to think I am trying to sell Chaga, lol. No, I am an Engineer and does not need to sell Chaga, haha. That's why I did not post any info on Chaga or links etc. Just sharing my story that's it.

I've read about it before. I know it's supposed to be super healthy. don't think it will regrow hair on the male pattern baldness scalp, but at least it's good for you.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to posting but I have been reading the forums for almost a year now trying to get tips on what to try etc. I have noticed thinning of my hair for about 2 years now. The usual stuff where I started noticing a lot of hair in my comb, shower, when I run my fingers through my hair some hair will come out etc etc. After a while I could see my scalp through my hair (which I never saw before). Also, my scalp had a itchy feeling to it.

So I tried just about everything to stop the hair loss, Rogaine seemed to help the most but it was expensive.

Due to some potential other health issues I started drinking Chaga tea (I did not drink it for hair loss reasons). At the same time I stopped using Rogaine.

My hair loss stopped almost immediately after drinking about 300 ml of Chaga tea a day. Actual my somewhat itchy scalp disappeared and my hair became thicker up to the point where it was before I noticed thinning.

I am not going to write about what Chaga is, just Google it but it falls within the Mushroom group and is extremely high in anti-oxidants and other minerals and vitamins.

Rogaine helped, but was expensive?

You need to buy it from hairlosstalk. It's very cheap in the US.

Recommend Foam. That way, no dandruff.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

second this. you're driving the car from "back to the future" in a half million dollar sub and $30 for three months of generic minoxidil is expensive? EXPLAIN YO SELF!!!

wmarais

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, it's
second this. you're driving the car from "back to the future" in a half million dollar sub and $30 for three months of generic minoxidil is expensive? EXPLAIN YO SELF!!!
Haha, we pay around $100 for 3 months supply here in Northern Alberta. Not super expensive but more expensive then some alternatives, it seems to an effective product.

There are limited research on Chaga, so you never know, it might have some hair growth properties, it has definitely been effective for me.

resu

Reaction score
Can't see what properties of chaga tea would help with Androgenetic Alopecia.

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score

You wanted to hide your hair loss with this car. Did you sell it after your hair thickening.

Bobby5217

My Regimen
Reaction score
wmarais, thanks for sharing! Could you tell us how you prepare the tea? Do you use teabags or actual chunks of Chaga?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@wmarais Thanks for the post.

How long have you been drinking this tea? How long did it take before you noticed the itch and shedding go down?

I too had some itching as well, but controlled it with Zix, and my hairloss definitely stabilized over the past 11 years. Those results look pretty significant, so Im keen to try.

Lastly, you say minoxidil is expensive, but this tea seems super expensive as well. What brand do you use, and where do you buy it?

Thanks!

crankyhair

Reaction score

I don't know if it works for hair yet but I love this stuff. Was inspired to try it based on this post. Takes three hours to brew. Yet is super mild tasting and just makes me feel good. Will let the group know if I see any differences. Curious if original poster can say how long before he saw regrowth?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

To be honest, I don't think that's what happened.

Minoxidil causes a shedding, as hair starts growing, stops resting.

It's a one time thing. Just need to be patient.

That said, I think Minoxidil is TEMPORARY without Finasteride, or dutasteride to back
it up.

By it here! You will save yourself lots money. Also, it comes from Florida? (I believe, correct
me if I'm wrong). It's Rogaine foam.

brandnew88

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it works for hair yet but I love this stuff. Was inspired to try it based on this post. Takes three hours to brew. Yet is super mild tasting and just makes me feel good. Will let the group know if I see any differences. Curious if original poster can say how long before he saw regrowth?

I am giving it a try too. the kind i bought comes in packets and you add boiling water and stir. I think its helping my skin look clearer.