Am I Worrying Too Much Or Does My System Not Look Realistic At All?

pubehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
First time wearer and my hair system feels like an unkempt raccoon pelt on my head. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 0602D475-5227-404C-8057-1486AFAEE734.jpeg
    0602D475-5227-404C-8057-1486AFAEE734.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 688

Noah

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it "doesn't look realistic at all" - that is too negative an assessment. But there is some room for improvement. In particular I think it would be better to have a more curved hairline contour, and a more graduated hairline.

Noah

Thesmeesh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look bad to me, mate. I'm a casual, so I doubt anyone would notice other than fellow system wearers

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome. The lighting is dark and angle of camera ( downwards) doesn't allow for a good assessment, but based of pics, looks fine. the puffiness will go down if that is one of your concern.
keep posting :)

pubehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome. The lighting is dark and angle of camera ( downwards) doesn't allow for a good assessment, but based of pics, looks fine. the puffiness will go down if that is one of your concern.
keep posting :)
Sorry, here’s another photo with better lighting. The hair looks kind of ridiculous to me, I’m having trouble styling it as you can tell.

Attachments

• 7358F240-651C-4E13-BF1E-0F4D98A8A0BD.jpeg
    7358F240-651C-4E13-BF1E-0F4D98A8A0BD.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 534

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have to get a better hairstyle. try to style your hair properly

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. The cut looks ok. The hairline is a bit too dense (my opinion only) as myz..said try styling it differently. Bring hair downwards with gel and fingers, from crown to forehead and see what it looks like. How is the back?

Laconian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it looks okay on you because you're a young Asian dude and you guys usually have NW0 hairlines and dense jet black hair that actually looks exactly like a hair system.

But for a better assessment try taking a pic at a better angle, more level or slightly from above as opposed to from below. From the angle you posted it's hard to tell if the placement looks natural because your forehead proportions are slightly distorted.

Noah

Reaction score
how do I thin it out with tweezers? Won’t that make the base more noticeable?

Yes, be careful about this. Pulling hairs out with tweezers is not to be undertaken lightly. You could rip the base, or cause a bald spot at the hairline and render your piece unwearable. What kind of base have you got?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other views of the style? It's hard to see because of the angle, maybe have someone else take some pics?

I agree about the hairline.

pubehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Took your guys advice & went for a shorter, less Johnny Bravo-esque hairstyle and it looks much more like natural hair in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 6199A054-751F-4596-8DE4-83F7D5E3A8AC.jpeg
    6199A054-751F-4596-8DE4-83F7D5E3A8AC.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 312

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took your guys advice & went for a shorter, less Johnny Bravo-esque hairstyle and it looks much more like natural hair in my opinion. What do you guys think?
Look good. IMHO, I think your face shapes will look good with any of these hairstyles too.

?temp_hash=d55650fa7a50bf7d1dc111ca6e6d7e60.png

Attachments

• hair1.png
    hair1.png
    870 KB · Views: 136

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks really good. It was definitely too dense before but that's just part of the learning curve! :)