Am I Receding At 14 Extra 7 Words Fnnsj

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is my hairloss that bad why dude

He’s told you to go to a derm so he can look at your hair and the derm can tell you if you have hairloss or not.

Can’t even imagine from what height you were dropped on your head from. I know you’re 14 but seriously dude Jesus Christ.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s told you to go to a derm so he can look at your hair and the derm can tell you if you have hairloss or not.

Can’t even imagine from what height you were dropped on your head from. I know you’re 14 but seriously dude Jesus Christ.
For the last time my mum won’t take me

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the last time my mum won’t take me

Your hairloss from what we can tell is . Not . Detectable.

The only person who will ever be able to tell you at this stage is a dermatologist to observe if you have miniaturised hairs on your scalp. I would seriously prioritise a psychiatrist instead though .

INT

Reaction score

He is just pretending to be stupid so that he can indirectly ask for more opinions about his hair. That is why this guy annoys me so much.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is just pretending to be stupid so that he can indirectly ask for more opinions about his hair. That is why this guy annoys me so much.

I think he genuinely just has insanely bad OCD . I can relate as I had OCD that got pretty bad before I got help . Unfortunately no one is ever gonna pick up on it until he is probably 18 +

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he genuinely just has insanely bad OCD . I can relate as I had OCD that got pretty bad before I got help . Unfortunately no one is ever gonna pick up on it until he is probably 18 +
I do and I keep needing opinions to keep me sane

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do and I keep needing opinions to keep me sane

No dude the opinions give your brain a hit of momentary pleasure but will actually make your OCD get worse and worse. The opinions are like taking a drug - you feel good for a short time then you need more of it. You need to stop it so your brain can re-wire accordingly.