Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the dude from reddit who I answered a few days back. Chill the f* out man, you are NOT balding

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've made other threads like this obsessing over your hair in the past too. I remember you. What you have is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, not hair loss. And you need to see a therapist, not a dermatologist.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It is literally impossible to compare a photo of you with a buzzcut and a video of you pulling your long hair back. Get a buzzcut or stop obsessing. And jesus Christ your hair quality looks so bad, stop constantly messing around with your hair and pulling it back. It's definetly because you're always pulling your hair back. It looks really bad on your donor area too so defo not male pattern baldness

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you clearly have some sort of issue in your mind. A few days ago you were so sure that your hairline looks the same and that you wouldn't come back to these forums for a few years but here you are again only a few days later. Go see a derm and then go see a psychiatrist.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol!
13 years old.
Houston we have a problem..
Excuse my comment
Your good.. Start your reading & when old enough start regimen.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are definitely NOT balding. The person above me who said you are balding has said this as a joke/tease (as we British say, he is winding you up). The only person on this forum who really believes that you are balding is yourself. I do recommend you try to see a therapist, as you appear to have OCD or BDD, and it is only going to get worse until you see someone to get help with it. I have OCD too, and I know how much suffering it can cause.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just lost your juvenile hairline that's not balding dude. You need to seek psychiatric help because you'll go bald worrying the way you are.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just lost your juvenile hairline that's not balding dude. You need to seek psychiatric help because you'll go bald worrying the way you are.
I don’t think I’ve ever had a juvenile hairline ever so idk and if it is starting to recede it’s been happening since 13 so it seems unlikely