Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’m gonna lose all my hair by 25

You're mentally f*****g ill. Im saying even if someone on this forum lost their hair, if you have the money at the end of the decade you could buy a head of hair ...

jesus christ kid stop coming here and go to your parents. They're literally there for your wellbeing. Go to a derm. Not a trichologist.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're mentally f*****g ill. Im saying even if someone on this forum lost their hair, if you have the money at the end of the decade you could buy a head of hair ...

jesus christ kid stop coming here and go to your parents. They're literally there for your wellbeing. Go to a derm. Not a trichologist.
I’ll just talk to my mum she’s really supporting

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are just developing a mature hairline. Almost everyone's hairline recedes a bit when they hit puberty. You shouldn't worry untill you see further thinning.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are just developing a mature hairline. Almost everyone's hairline recedes a bit when they hit puberty. You shouldn't worry untill you see further thinning.
A maturing hairline at thirteen has me a bit worried don’t you think

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've told you to many times at your age there's nothing you can do , but yes it appears your thinning out.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please i don’t know what to do I’m 14 ffs please help it makes me so sad because I’m just a f*****g kid man