Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then when i see old men with better hair than me I just think wtf why me at least happen when I’m a adult not the start of my life

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if anyone’s got any more opinions tell me please I don’t really see a change but I wanna know what you guys think it’s only my left side tho and In my baby photos in my grandpas house I had shorter hairs on my left side the problem is my right side is fine no smaller ones but my left does so idk

INT

Reaction score
Make an appointment with a derm. He will tell you you are not balding. If it then continues to bother you, see a psychologist. These are literally the only things you can do. Now leave.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make an appointment with a derm. He will tell you you are not balding. If it then continues to bother you, see a psychologist. These are literally the only things you can do. Now leave.
Ik but my parents think that’s so silly

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
They say your hair is fine and there’s nothing wrong but idek

INT

Reaction score
Yer ik im leaving now and I just found a pic of me hairline at the start of the year but my hairline looks better now odly enough so I’m leaving this forum for a few bye

You say you are leaving but you still send me a PM to ask me if you are receiding. Myself, and many others have already answered that question. Log off.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO why do you just ask for opinions and then make excuses afterwards? Get a damn buzzcut. We can NOT compare a buzzcut pic to another picture with long hair.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if anyone’s got any more opinions tell me please I don’t really see a change but I wanna know what you guys think it’s only my left side tho and In my baby photos in my grandpas house I had shorter hairs on my left side the problem is my right side is fine no smaller ones but my left does so idk
Also, if you had those small hairs as a baby wtf is the problem?

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus f*****g christ what is wrong with kids in this generation.....

get tf off this forum and never come back, you are deluded and paranoid

go outside and talk to a girl ffs stop worrying about balding at f*****g 14

and yes your hairline is fine, white guys dont always have razor straight natural hairlines like a lot of black guys do

everyone knows this
Funnily enough, tons of black people don't either, most of em (even the ones who aren't balding) get their hairlines reshaped and squared off. Those who do have perfectly straight hairlines are very lucky.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Never heard of MBP hitting someone at 13 so you'd be the first I've seen.

2) Even if it did happen, you are not medically permitted at that age to seek a lot of the treatments (if any?) so not sure what could be done about it. Sorry.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Never heard of MBP hitting someone at 13 so you'd be the first I've seen.

2) Even if it did happen, you are not medically permitted at that age to seek a lot of the treatments (if any?) so not sure what could be done about it. Sorry.
So I am is what your saying sorry if I’m sounding dumb