Am I Receding At 13 Really Need Help I’m Going Nuts

RickDawson1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys stop sugarcoating sh*t, with that hairline at 14 he is fucked, when puberty hits him for real its gonna go downhill real quick.

You can try and feed his ego and make him feel better or you can tell him the truth.

Yes bro you're gonna have to start using treatments if you wanna keep your hair in the future.Its not the end of the world.
Millions do and they deal with it.

What makes you think you're better then the rest?

There are millions dealing with hairloss that started in their teens or 20's,and with your family history you're more than likely to be one also.

Man up.If you are consistent and start treatments at 17-18 you will get to have hair for long enough where you'll start to realize that there's more to life than hair

Timothy Q

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys stop sugarcoating sh*t, with that hairline at 14 he is fucked, when puberty hits him for real its gonna go downhill real quick.

You can try and feed his ego and make him feel better or you can tell him the truth.

Yes bro you're gonna have to start using treatments if you wanna keep your hair in the future.Its not the end of the world.

There are millions dealing with hairloss that started in their teens or 20's,and with your family history you're more than likely to be one also.

Man up.If you are consistent and start treatments at 17-18 you will get to have hair for long enough where you'll start to realize that there's more to life than hair
He may have to use treatments later when he starts losing hair but right now he looks fine.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
with that hairline at 14 he is fucked

You cannot predict someones future hair loss based on a pubescent hairline. Yes he has fine hair - thats literally all we can tell from this.
I have a 40 year old relative who had a horrendous hairline from the age of 16 and it hasn't moved.

For now he looks fine.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’ve always had a high hairline and looking at my baby photos it’s was thin on the left side aswell, and them smaller hair may be because I had a tiny edge up

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it’s perfectly fine to take my age into consideration because I don’t know many guys at my age balding and my testosterone levels aren’t even that high

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that you keep saying you're balding, you have a shitty hairline and then when someone agrees with you, you get really defensive and start saying stuff like 'but I have alright hair genes', 'I have a good hairline its just my forehead'. You're not balding but I still find it hilarious.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that you keep saying you're balding, you have a shitty hairline and then when someone agrees with you, you get really defensive and start saying stuff like 'but I have alright hair genes', 'I have a good hairline its just my forehead'. You're not balding but I still find it hilarious.
Well I mean it really is my forehead because just imagine this hairline lower it would like fine it’s just that it looks bad when it’s high

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it's quite common to have really fine hairs/baby hairs near your hairline or temples. It doesn't mean you're balding.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we've told you that you can't do anything about it. Your hairline is defintly different now more recessed and temple points are non existent. But you've also gained alot of weight. So maybe your just going thru puberty. You should just go get laid and forget about it for a few years.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 928E9A70-1F99-4767-AD49-62DE0D932BC8.jpeg
    928E9A70-1F99-4767-AD49-62DE0D932BC8.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 88

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we've told you that you can't do anything about it. Your hairline is defintly different now more recessed and temple points are non existent. But you've also gained alot of weight. So maybe your just going thru puberty. You should just go get laid and forget about it for a few years.
I’ve never really had temple point on my left side

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yknow it’s hard to forget about it when it’s already happening at 14