Am i receding and balding?

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your hairline changed recently or has it stabilised
hasn't really receded for the last 2-3 years , same age as op and naturally high hairline. I can feel that my hair is getting thinner tho, I bet I will end up as nw6. I lost most of my hair all at once at 19

Last edited:

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hasn't really receded for the last 2-3 years , same age as op and naturally high hairline. I can feel that my hair is getting thinner tho, I bet I will end up as nw6. I lost most of my hair all at once at 19
Was the thinning occurring along side the recession or is this something that developed some time after the receding hairline. Cheers for the reply btw

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was the thinning occurring along side the recession or is this something that developed some time after the receding hairline. Cheers for the reply btw
From 12-18 I only noticed slow recession then at 19 I went from a dense nw2 to a nw2,5 with thinning together with retrograde alopecia in only 6 months. A year later I reached nw3, since then I have been receding very slowly and lost little density. My high base densitiy is saving me tbh

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From 12-18 I only noticed slow recession then at 19 I went from a dense nw2 to a nw2,5 with thinning together with retrograde alopecia in only 6 months. A year later I reached nw3, since then I have been receding very slowly and lost little density. My high base densitiy is saving me tbh
Do you take finasteride?