Am I Even Suitable For A Partial Hair System?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a disaster in the past with a hair system from total cover plus. Which was too much density,wrong colour match and lifted after only 4 days.

I now have had a custom bespoke hair system ordered by optima hair which should be ready soon.
I ordered on the 6th of feb 2018, and paid my deposit.
But not heard anything yet and they won't return my phonecalls.

Also my skin type is BOTH dry AND oily. So hopefully it won't lift too quickly this time.

Not just I'm norwood 7 bald, my side hair is horribly thinned at the temples.
Just a shame optima hair won't do full cap hair systems, as I wonder how it will blend with this crap thinned out hair I got left.
Pic attached and been growing it out for around 10 weeks now. My hair grows slowly too.

Attachments

• IMG_8098.JPG
    IMG_8098.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 385

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both my side hair, left looks worse than right side.

Attachments

• IMG_8100.PNG
    IMG_8100.PNG
    876.8 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_8101.PNG
    IMG_8101.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 368

Noah

Reaction score
Agreed; you should still be able to get away with a topper if you go for an undercut style. Your sides will be close-cropped, which will hide the thinness. Lots of guys who wear a topper have the same issue.

Don't be too dismayed if the first type of adhesive you try doesn't give you the hold you want. It's not uncommon to find that you have to experiment a bit to get one that works well. There are dozens of different brands and formulas, so you will eventually be able to find one that works. Make sure before you pay over your money that you get a commitment from your salon to support you through any teething troubles of that kind, and to work with you to find an adhesive regime that works for you.

Best of luck.