Am I Difuse Thinning? Is It Early Stages?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone I know my hair is pretty ok right now but I've felt that I've been difusing for ahwile and my bdd has made me get on .5 finasteride around 10 months ago. No sides so j stuck with it. Thinking of moving up to 1 mg but I'm uncertain of my condition. Does it appear I'm thinning? I just I styled my hair and brushed it back alot after a shower and probably lost close to 50 hairs.....im posting pics from now and pics from years ago to be certain. Please help me as it causes alot of anxiety in my life lately. Pictures are my hair from age 5 age 14, 5 years theago andin red jacket and last three are today. Thank you all, I'm just really concerned.

ScienceofHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well taken care of in the hair department like your brother David Shwimmer haha

Your hair looks fantastic why are you here?:D This place is BDD central. HairlossTalk, where Norwood zero's talking about pretend hairloss.

snapchat-1371153005-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

ScienceofHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you here just to taunt us follically challenged?

You don't need to be on finasteride at all. you're wasting your time and money. Stop worrying about nothing and live your life.
He's on finasteride?

This is actually upsetting. Buddy, you were never going to go bald.

Ween off and save yourself potential future problems on poisonous drugs.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks fr. Your right I don't know why my anxiety made me get on it. Im going to throw it in the trash and hope I can forget about hairloss. I just panicked and got on because keeps prescribed me