am i balding?

jimbojones001

Reaction score
it doesnt look like i am losing hair but my hair feels dry and weak....it doesnt feel as thick and strong as it use to be. if i used a good hair shampoo/conditioner would that maybe fix the problem?

im asian by the way

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
to answer your question seriously:

How the hell are we supposed to give you answer when we don't have a picture when you yourself (who spends hours in front of a mirror everyday) can't even tell?

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes you are definately losing your hair, I would reccomened a 10,000 - 12,000 graft hair transplant now and maybe a 2000 graft transplant in a year or so to fill in the hair line.

Good luck with your operations.

Ty

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Your at least a NW3 and have a very weak crown, with a diffuse vertex. Like Tynan said I suggest a 18,000 graft hairtransplant for the whole head.

SE-freak

Reaction score
I would suggest immediate castration. Decreased androgens will help withstand the merciless forum's universal mind's humour.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
crazyboy867 said:
it doesnt look like i am losing hair but my hair feels dry and weak....it doesnt feel as thick and strong as it use to be. if i used a good hair shampoo/conditioner would that maybe fix the problem?

im asian by the way

yes a good shampoo and conditioner can do wonders for the dryed out, weak hair. I recommend infusion23 for shampoo then whatever good conditioner you want.

chew

Established Member
Reaction score
ouch, they jumped on you pretty good here.

but seriously, you can get some good advice here, but a good description or pictures are necessary--otherwise it is like me asking you "well i'm 6 foot 1 inch, can you tell me, am i good enough to play professional soccer?"

with no specific info, there is no way to answer

Brain123

Reaction score
I dont see any reason for you people to jump up and break him off, he asked a perfectly normal question, only was low on the details...

To answer you question, well you say your hair is thinning, thats one sign of balding. Are you also having temples going in? Look into your family, is your Father bald? your uncles? & so on... If you'd answer these questions I'm sure we could give you a better evaluation.

Kind regards,
Brian.

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:
Yes you are definately losing your hair, I would reccomened a 10,000 - 12,000 graft hair transplant now and maybe a 2000 graft transplant in a year or so to fill in the hair line.

Good luck with your operations.

Ty

he's losing from the sides too, that hair is no use, maybe he should go for the pubes?

SE-freak

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Stop masturbating, or at least reduce to twice a month, tops.

two times per month? does that mean that I will have to increase masturbation rate from 0,3 per month to 2? Any sides at that quota?

:freaked: :freaked2: :hairy:

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
the problem lies in your girlfriend.

ditch her right away.

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Please post a pictures so that we all can give you an honest evaluation of what your hair looks like. We obviously can't do that without your pictures.

jimbojones001

Reaction score
i dont think you guys understand my situation.....even if i showed you guys my picture you will say im probably not balding because my hair will look fine and normal to you

you to have physically feel the hair to be able to tell if i was thinning or not
so im just asking...does a good shampoo/conditioner help strengthen your hair?..and im not talking about creating new hairs just strengthening