Photo on 1-17-24 at 1.07 AM #6.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Photo on 1-17-24 at 1.07 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 1-17-24 at 1.07 AM #2.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 123

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look how puppetized you are you’ve got notifications on and you’re reading every single one of my posts you’ve been ALTERED and there’s nothing you can do about it
For what reason should I not read your posts lol? If I wanted to, I wouldn't come to this forum at all. I don't know what you base your claim that I'm a puppet on. Go outside and touch the grass lmao.

Manny88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, you are balding.

Luckily, you've discovered it early and, like me, will have a full head of hair approaching 40.

I'll never forget a quote from here, when I first joined:

"If you think you're balding, you probably are."

I hopped on finasteride 1mg age 25, although I was aware of male pattern baldness age 21 or something due to being interested in bodybuilding. Bodybuilding forums tend to have a hairloss section due to steroids - explaining the genetic connection etc.

I am currently taking 0.5mg Dutasteride everyday and have recently added minoxidil+finasteride solution along with a derma roller (look up the studies).

I've attached some pics, excuse the redness, I've just micro needled. Hair dye tomorrow to remove the greys!

Keep on top of your hair bud!

Attachments

• IMG_8082.jpeg
    IMG_8082.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8083.jpeg
    IMG_8083.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8085.jpeg
    IMG_8085.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 56

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are balding.

Luckily, you've discovered it early and, like me, will have a full head of hair approaching 40.

I'll never forget a quote from here, when I first joined:

"If you think you're balding, you probably are."

I hopped on finasteride 1mg age 25, although I was aware of male pattern baldness age 21 or something due to being interested in bodybuilding. Bodybuilding forums tend to have a hairloss section due to steroids - explaining the genetic connection etc.

I am currently taking 0.5mg Dutasteride everyday and have recently added minoxidil+finasteride solution along with a derma roller (look up the studies).

I've attached some pics, excuse the redness, I've just micro needled. Hair dye tomorrow to remove the greys!

Keep on top of your hair bud!
Ur delusional. Most guys jump on drugs with the slightest recession, it doesnt have to mean male pattern baldness. Your hair could have been like this without treatments.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I Will only use RU and low dose oral min Nothing else.
Good luck. It's a shame you won't even use Finasteride. RU is the last and only thing that can be used for baldness. More and more effective drugs have side effects.
I thought about trying to stop HRT and switch to RU, but due to the potential risks, the stress of getting worse, and the fact that even HRT couldn't regrow my hair, I decided to leave it at that. But if I had known about the effectiveness of RU 3 years ago, I would have tried it before switching to HRT.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well even HRT isn’t stopping Adri from balding
Yes, it's really strange and demoralizing. I must have been lucky. It's a pity that we don't have anything that could help with 100% certainty. It took me a whole year to find something that would help me. And it was a nervous year.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's really strange and demoralizing. I must have been lucky. It's a pity that we don't have anything that could help with 100% certainty. It took me a whole year to find something that would help me. And it was a nervous year.
My hairloss isnt aggressive, and I have given up on finasteride due to ejaculatory dysfunction, Which stayed even after dropping finasteride for 4 months. Which means it could be permanent. I dont want it to develope into retrograde ejaculation which is horrible. I Was always a shooter and my orgasm were more intense because of it. Now it just seeps out slowly fuk that. Its pathetic to just dribble infront of a woman and embarrasing like dani500 said when he was on hrt. Besides not even Dutasteride worked. Im fine With just RU and min. Also I Will truely know IF RU works or not. And I Will keep u updated.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss isnt aggressive, and I have given up on finasteride due to ejaculatory dysfunction, Which stayed even after dropping finasteride for 4 months. Which means it could be permanent. I dont want it to develope into retrograde ejaculation which is horrible. I Was always a shooter and my orgasm were more intense because of it. Now it just seeps out slowly fuk that. Its pathetic to just dribble infront of a woman and embarrasing like dani500 said when he was on hrt. Besides not even Dutasteride worked. Im fine With just RU and min. Also I Will truely know IF RU works or not. And I Will keep u updated.
Imagine how funny it would be in my case, because I have no sperm at all. But my partner knows that I take HRT, and the lack of sperm does not bother anyone, so I have no complexes.
When I took Finasteride, my sperm also came out slower, but I didn't even think that anyone was worried about it.