Am I Balding? Super Upsetting Cus I’m Only 17 :(

Bzazz

My Regimen
Reaction score
48E92029-C918-4B8C-A641-69B391E59A08.jpeg I’ve been noticing this for awhile, however I think my hair has always had a fine texture to it, idk I’m so confused, I just need some closure to my situation because I’m really starting to lose my mind, is it too early to get on finasteride? If so, is there any other products you guys would recommend? My crown is also but it’s been like that for ages.

Attachments

• 018ADC9A-11F9-46B9-B90D-2CC344F6AEDE.jpeg
    018ADC9A-11F9-46B9-B90D-2CC344F6AEDE.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 363
  • E6645190-28BD-4635-A5E2-A1E318D21804.jpeg
    E6645190-28BD-4635-A5E2-A1E318D21804.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 377

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
difficult to judge.... i too would lean more to the balding....did you notice any increased hairloss? e.g. while showering?
do you have photos of your hairline as you was for compairison?

Bzazz

My Regimen
Reaction score
difficult to judge.... i too would lean more to the balding....did you notice any increased hairloss? e.g. while showering?
do you have photos of your hairline as you was for compairison?
Nope. It’s been the same. But I noticed it when I got a short haircut

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When was the third picture taken? The first two look to be receding but the third shows a full, perfect head of hair.

Bzazz

My Regimen
Reaction score
When was the third picture taken? The first two look to be receding but the third shows a full, perfect head of hair.
The third was literally taken like a few days ago when my hair was longer. (I recently cut it)

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The third was literally taken like a few days ago when my hair was longer. (I recently cut it)
You can seem to hide it very well. Your hairline isn't bad but for 17 its not a good sign. I would consider finasteride at 18 if you want a chance at keeping what you got.

Bzazz

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can seem to hide it very well. Your hairline isn't bad but for 17 its not a good sign. I would consider finasteride at 18 if you want a chance at keeping what you got.
finasteride this early? Man that’s harsh :/

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride this early? Man that’s harsh :/
I started balding at 14 and if I knew about finasteride then I would definitely have been taking it lol.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard it’s kinda risky taking it, especially at that age
Of course it is, but its better than being bald in your early 20s.. Just my opinion.