Am I balding? I’m 19 years old and worried

Bam

My Regimen
Reaction score
when I was younger I had a lot of baby hairs under my hairline and in the past year 2 years they seem to have disappeared. I have been noticing than in the shower a lot of hair is coming off. I’m 19 and my dads side of the family is very bald however my mums side all have full heads of hair.
8B6A7702-BB29-43FE-A9EC-7CA51B76A21C.jpeg

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one can tell, pal. Take better pictures, from different angles. All I can see is your forehead in this one.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
when I was younger I had a lot of baby hairs under my hairline and in the past year 2 years they seem to have disappeared. I have been noticing than in the shower a lot of hair is coming off. I’m 19 and my dads side of the family is very bald however my mums side all have full heads of hair. View attachment 175131
If your dad is bald you Will be bald. Its a guarantee.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My father and both my grandfathers aren't bald. The women aren't either. Guess I hit the jackpot
It's a lottery, my father has baldness on both sides and he kept all his hair. In most cases, any bald relatives mean that you will probably go bald. You must have inherited it from an ancestor.

Dulali33

My Regimen
Reaction score
when I was younger I had a lot of baby hairs under my hairline and in the past year 2 years they seem to have disappeared. I have been noticing than in the shower a lot of hair is coming off. I’m 19 and my dads side of the family is very bald however my mums side all have full heads of hair. View attachment 175131
Have you ever heard about Folicrex?
It’s wonderful and is 100% natural blend that goes directly to the root cause of your hair loss: the inflammation of your gut, scalp and follicles. I made a video with more details to help more people solve hair loss once and for all. If you want to take a look is in youtube with name: Folicrex REVIEW –Does Folicrex Work?What you Need to Know About Folicrex!